TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,485 Posts
Sell it in Louisiana, hop a flight to phoenix, then use the money from the one you sold to buy one very similar/just like it in phoenix.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A friend bought it on e-bay and can't get off work to get it. The table retailed for around $5000 and she got it for $800. It's only a year old.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Dhl?

·
Registered
251 Posts
call around, alot of shipping companies will deliver big items on a freight truck, i just had an engine shipped to me for $120 from washington to montana......not far but u might wanna look into it

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Get a local crackhead to bring it back. Scratch that...he'd sell it. Are you sure it's not looted? :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
We can haul it. We being my trucking company. PM me the details on the pick up location and delivery location. Do they have a loading dock? Unloading dock? Driver assistance required?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BirdofPrey97,

It’s a residential pick up and residential delivery, no loading docks.

The pool table needs to be disassembled and packaged for shipment. Can your Co. do that also?

Thanks,

·
Registered
598 Posts
PLEASE make sure that it is not either stolen or severly damaged from the floods. I'm from here and I wouldn't buy anything from down here right now. That might be part of the reason your friend got it for cheap. If you do end up driving over and need a hand let me know.

Also, usually top of the line pool tables are assembled at the exact spot they are set up and compensate for that positions specific levelness. This means that what may be flat and even where it is might be off to you. Just a thought.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Why disassemble it? That's like buying a car and having it taken appart to ship it. No good reason.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
PHXBird said:
BirdofPrey97,

It’s a residential pick up and residential delivery, no loading docks.

The pool table needs to be disassembled and packaged for shipment. Can your Co. do that also?

Thanks,

no way its a 5000 dollar table...

You can get a decent 1 inch slate table for under 1500 bucks....

I am interested in what kind of table it is .. specially if its a year old.

if its a 3 piece slate table I would be very careful how it is shipped as it can break on the corners then your SOL.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thunderterd said:
no way its a 5000 dollar table...
You can get a decent 1 inch slate table for under 1500 bucks....
I am interested in what kind of table it is .. specially if its a year old.
if its a 3 piece slate table I would be very careful how it is shipped as it can break on the corners then your SOL.
I don't know jack about pool tables. I did see some on ebay for 4-5 grand though, one was 15 grand.

She found a company to ship it. $400 plus a special crate for $75.

Thanks for the replies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts