TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i know the sho 150 speedo has the cutout for a digital gauge or maybe the prnd2l display and most of you have just cutout a peice of lack gauge face and covered it up. that is what i have done but i was wondering if anyone has but a logo or word in its place? im thinking of having scott make me something there seeing how im getting white face reverse gauges for a sho it has the cutout and i dont want the lil cover to stay black against my reverse gauges so i want a white lil cutout as well. has anyone done this and not just cover it white scotts gauges?

oh not that it matters seeing how im gettin sho reverse gauges but for now i have mismatching color gauges seeing how the tach/speedo is off a sho and the temp/gas gauge is off my lx...

edit: this is what i mean by the cutout on the sho speedo....

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Thats usually where I see the shift position indicator, dont know why some are all black (mine is to?) It'd be neat to rig the indicator to work on a Bird with a shift boot... Anyway, where are you getting the sho reverse gauges?

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Looks good... If you decide to go with a design of scotts and ditch both indiglo sets let me know. The SHO gauges for that year seem to be no longer available on ebay. (I suppose you got the Thunderbird reverse ones there too?)

EDIT, just saw that you're still using them, just with an added piece from Scott.;)

-Joel

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea that black area is kinda annoying especially when the turn signal/all the other indicators are white faced...

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE: Well i got the little cutout from scott to block the area but looks like his face paper is a lil darker shade wise. pretty close but i think he sent me silver faced gauges lol.....

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
doesn:t really look too good from here. And the metal isn:t really cut right is it? Is that the perfectionist coming out in me.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know i sent pics to the seller on ebay that sold me the pre-cut bezel covers and i told him they dont line up correctly so hes looking into upgrading his design.

i think it looks wrong due to it being silver faced....

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
that guage cluster...is it simple plug and play? and what about the 93-96 guys?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you will need to rewire the harness i believe to accept 97 gauge clusters. Then you would need a 97 dash peice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts