TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time for my Bird to get some new suspension. I have 2 cracked rear springs and a totally worn out front shock/spring situation. I have checked the other posts and sort of got the point that there aren't much out there in the way of stock height kits. So Im looking at the koni/ ebiach kit from Shox.com they lower about 1.5 front and rear and run for about $685.00.

A few questions. first off , has anyone purchased this kit ? If so is it any good ? Also can i still run the 17" cobra R's with no problems with this kit? And I guess lastly, I will need an alignment when im donw, will I not ?!?! ( stupid alignments, they're killing me).

Thanks in advance...im sure i'll have more questions later.

-Blake

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I have ebiach springs and I haven’t got an alignment yet. For some reason I just don’t trust places around here for alignments. My car rides SOOOO nice right now that I’m just gonna put it off and see how the tires wear.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I went with KYB shocks so it was a little less, I cant remember. If I have to do it again, I would at least in the front go with koni shocks. My front end bobs up and down a little more then I like.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Seems to be a decent price. You will not be disappointed with that combo. Best thing I've done so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts