TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I almost got my [email protected] kicked last night. Or rather dude tryed untill he saw that I out weighed him by like 150lbs. Anyway my wife and I were walking down the isle going to the redneck holiday (walmant, I am a true redneck! Don't be ofended). My wife tells me to "grab" a shopping cart. Being to big ol'kid that I am, I grab ahold of this honda, that has a wing thats about eye level with my 6'2 dumb [email protected] He is just ideling along so I start skipping holding on the the wing. Turn to my wife and scream, "Hey look sweetie I have always wanted a riced out shopping cart"! "DotaDo" laughing my [email protected] off the whole way. Any way dude slams his car in to park jumps out, he looked 12, 100lbs soaking wet with bricks in his pockets. He looks at me (mind you I am still holding on to this hugely disperportioned wing) says, "Thats not cool man" gets in his car and speeds away. PURRRRRPOP, PURRRRRPOP. My wife and I fell out. She dosen't hate ricers just the ones that sound like lawn mowers. She's a american muscle girl at heart. Thats my story, if you ever see me post "shopping carts away" This is what I refer to.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
tfu....

HAHAHAHAHA:uppoint: :uppoint: post of the week!

·
Registered
331 Posts
:uppoint::rofl::uppoint::rofl::uppoint::rofl:
:::::co-worker picks me up off the floor:::::

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

:bowdown:

·
Registered
513 Posts
There is nothing better than reading a really funny story on a friday before
I leave work to go sit in traffic.
Thank you very much:uppoint:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not a problem! I really didn't think any one would appreciate the true humor. Thanks for the kudos.

·
AnimeWhore
1,796 Posts
ZackG said:
im sorry to say this, but that was the most rude thing you can have ever done. You can laugh all you want at that piece of poop, but to touch it? I think thats going too far.
Ah, the voice of reason speaks. :D I would have been cool about it and just laughed it off...it's not like a little joke like that is actually going to hurt the kid's car.
I can't tell you how many times people have done stupid stuff to my car, or called it stuff like the metamucil mobile or old geezer car, but it doesn't bother me because I have a sense of humor.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeez, I had no idea it would have made someone mad in this forum. But like I said before, I am just a big ol'kid. I do things that are rash and sometimes not thought through. But if dude would have been 10 feet tall...What then? Woulda got my rearend handed to me. In this case I was lucky to not have the above coment occur. Guys, this thing was insanely in missperportion. We are talking top fuel dragster wing. It was literaly 4 feet from the trunk. The wing it's self was 3-4 ft accross and 18-24 inches wide. A drag wing! It couldn't be helped, like trying to keep from looking at a nice looking (you fill in the blank). Sorry, If I did offend the masses...Eric

P.S. Shopping carts away! <GIGGLE>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts