TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully we've all seen the last of the snow, now we need to get the cars out and have some fun! :D

I've been checking around a few sites to see what's coming up and came up with a few.

Thunderama - June 26, 2011 - Veterans Park in Dracut MA. This is run by NEVT (New England Vintage Thunderbirds) and is open to all T-Birds and all vehicles.

MCCNE (Mustand Car Club of New England) shows.

Mustang Spring Round-Up - Mustangs Unlimited – June 12, rain date June 26.

Mustang and Fords Summer Round-Up - Solomon Pond Mall – July 17, rain date July 24.

All Ford Show and Swap Meet - Auburn Mall – August 14, rain date August 21.

Mustang Power Show - Mustangs Unlimited – September 11, rain date September 18.

Mustang and Fords Fall Round-Up and Swap - N .E. Tech – October 2, rain date October 9.

I'm definitely planning on the Dracut show June 26th and maybe a couple of the Mustang shows. If anyone has a show they would like to add, post it up! :)

Joe

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went to the Dracut show today, the weather cooperated nicely! :)

The MCCNE Mustang and Fords Summer Round-Up at the Solomon Pond Mall is July 17th.

Anyone? :cool:

Joe

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went to the Solomon Pond Mall show today.

Not as many cars there as I thought would be. Plenty of T-Birds though! :D 4 Retro-Birds, 1 MN-12 (me!) a 66 and a 64. Everyone took home a trophy, Mustang club must have changed things up. Instead of a first place, second, etc. they just had everyone getting a prize.

There was a Mark VIII there, but really wasn't worth checking out! :(

Joe

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
i realize its december but since new england aint getting any snow till february, anything coming up? or should i wait till 2012 after a pi swap and paint? hahh

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My car (T-Bird) is off the road for the winter, doesn't mean a get together is out of the question! :D

Joe

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,792 Posts
Hope that you keep all the snow up there Joe, I saw enough to last a lifetime my last winter in Philly , Take care friend:)

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No snow in the see able future! :)
It's 57 degrees here now which is warmer than parts of Texas! :confused:

We had a record warm November up here and if history has it's way, it should be a mild winter.

Joe

·
Registered
855 Posts
It is 58 here today but Thursday that is going to change we are going to get snow showers in the morning. I have been driving my Bird when I can but once it snows (Halloweens storm did not count) then I will take it off the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts