TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see more t-birds with 03 cobra rims. Even without pictures, chime in. I want to know everyone that has them.

·
Registered
443 Posts
That will be one of my future upgrades. I think a set on the t-bird would look great.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hobohuey said:
That will be one of my future upgrades. I think a set on the t-bird would look great.
You will have to swap the hubs unless you are one of the lucky few that got it from the company before it went out of business- Dantes designs from the member Cudaz101

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
With no bodykit

Here they are with my bodykit on

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
HAHA, I agree on the mismatch color thing, definately growing on me. It's really different since every other car that I've seen with a mismatch ALWAYS includes primer as one of the colors.

Pete

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
Picture is awsome....I'm loving the mismatch color thing you got going on... Looks hott!
While the two-tone is interesting, I think it would really be nice if matched to the body color!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
You know what might help that whole color thing on the sides, if you put door panels on, maybe from the SC kit? I don't know if they would match to the lines of this kit or not or if anyone has done it. But they would start at the same spot the kit does on the car (at that crease) and would make the line go across the side of the car instead of really showing the dips of color where the door is. But yeah, I really like it. And to bring the thread back on topic those rims look great on that car.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Really wish you woulda kept the GFX. They looked so hot with those 03 Cobra wheels.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Here are mine, they only get used as track wheels:

Very dirty from brake dust in the second shot here :D :

cheers
Ed N.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts