TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one no if the side skirts that go on a mustang with the whole in the side for exaust dump will work for the sc? or mabye a side dump gfx for the sc ?
thanks don

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
don, i really doubt the stang skirts will look right. might have to hack up some sc skirts :( i wouldnt run side exhaust with the fuel lines nearby :eek:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Doubt they will fit, body lines dont look like it would match up right, unless your good with fabrications and whatnot, yea I dont advise the side exhaust, fuel lines are nothing to mess with, heat..fuel=nope, but my buddies kinda looks like the side exhaust would be somewhat possible...might depend on how hot it gets right there, imagine pretty warm.

·
Registered
316 Posts
do a mustang side exasut, both out one side. fuel goes along the passenger side. dump it out on the driver side.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
or you could just drive it through the winter and wait for humungous cancer spots where yuo would dump tehm anyways... lmao i actually got suggested that.. i have 'the cancer' so instead of bondo, when i do my exhaust.. i could just move the fuel lines over, then dump it out both sides. is there anyone who has pics of how this would look?

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I have side dumps but my fuel tank isnt under the car anymore. Its difficult to dump the exhaust out both sides with the stock fuel tank!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts