TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to how side skirts and stock 97 front and rear would look. Maybe Wings West skirts, or SC skirts. Any pictures Floating around? Photoshop experts? (preferably on a black bird):) :)

This would be in addition to a 1.5" drop and 17 in. Cobra R's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,201 Posts
this topic has been posted already 1 message down, about how sc sideskirts would look on a 96-97, repeat postings will be erased.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,223 Posts
Majik said:
Just curious as to how side skirts and stock 97 front and rear would look. Maybe Wings West skirts, or SC skirts. Any pictures Floating around? Photoshop experts? (preferably on a black bird):) :)

This would be in addition to a 1.5" drop and 17 in. Cobra R's.

no photoshop here its the pic of the day 11-12

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JoelBender said:
this topic has been posted already 1 message down, about how sc sideskirts would look on a 96-97, repeat postings will be erased.
Then ERASE my post....a mistake on my part. SORRY!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: side skirts ONLY (photoshop experts?)

VicRattlehead said:



no photoshop here its the pic of the day 11-12

Thanks
 

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
Joined
·
3,186 Posts
if you decide to buy the sc side skirts i know someone selling them for around $200. email me or pm me and we can talk.

Frank
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top