TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all know just how good BOSE is for sound...........

I WANT one of these for the SC when it comes out.........

Bose Suspension......

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Sounds similar to the '03+ Corvette.
"Magnetic Selective Ride Control uses a revolutionary damper design that controls wheel and body motion with Magneto-Rheological fluid in the shocks . By controlling the current to an electromagnetic coil inside the piston of the damper, the MR fluis consistency can be changed, resulting in continuously variable real time damping. As a result, drivers feel a greater sense of security, a quieter, flatter ride and more precise, responsive handling, particularly during sudden, high-speed maneuvers."

·
Registered
890 Posts
does that system come with one or two subwoofers??

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it does sound like the Corvette suspension, but this one is modular and...........

can be retrofitted for ANY car........(MN12???)........:D

Not sure wether it comes with the subs.....:uppoint:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I heard about this on the Vettes when they put it on the 50th Anny Vette. Hadn't heard about it on any other than the 50th Anny Editions. Anyway, the thing I saw about it said sure it was a good idea, but it was always a step behind. Remember, all something like this can do is react, so by the time it adjusts what it was adjusting for is already gone, so it really isn't all that helpful. So until this system can see the future and know what is happening before it happens, it is really quite worthless.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Bose is just okay...

They really went downhill as a company and as for speaker quality after they started getting into automotive.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you check out the site at bose for the video? if bose can do that for a luxury lexus than I'm sure that it would be AWESOME for a mn12

1 - 7 of 7 Posts