TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MOst of you don't know or care, but I wanted to say bye. I can't post stuff because I am "spamming". Well, I just wanted to say bye and thank you for being such a good site. I sold my bird anyways, so there is no reason for me to stick around.

--LeAnn

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
posting of pyramid schemes is spamming, as 90% of the people here will attest to. the rules that should have been read at the beginng state that spamming the boards with that junk is NOT allowed, so don't get all pissy about it if you can't follow those simple rules. I hope you have a good life.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
[03:32 PM] TCCoASirWill: Yup. deal with it or leave....and you can quote me on that.

For those that are now following at home, the posted site was a cookie tracking site that would collect info on where you went and sell it to it's sponsors who might then say you've "won" something.. provided you "validate" it by going through their methods, no screenshots allowed and the usual crap about just because they say you've "won" doesn't mean you automatically get something for "free". And of course the more people you get to sign up via your id the more chance you have of "winning" "free" stuff.

In other words, just another "free" ipod pyramid scheme with an element of "luck" thrown in and a ton of spying on you. Gee.. why wouldn't we want that plastered on our site? :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts