1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Look at the "storage area" that you have to climb over to sit in the car!??!?!

How do you get into and more importantly out of this car?!?!?!?!? :beek:
Unless you can afford to buy one it really doesn't matter how your supposed to get in and out of it does it? :zdunno:

I really don't think it's all that sexy looking of a car, it's kind of weird looking if you ask me. It's rather plain inside too. It gives me flashbacks of 70's kit cars.

The passenger seat almost seems out of place being as the rest of the interior looks like a bare bones race car setup.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I went :zpuke: when I saw the interior!!! I mean, come on, how hard would it be to actually cover the aluminum with carpet or something!!! :beek:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I wouldn't have a clue. I don't watch boy racer flicks.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
nope.... i dont reamember what exactly the orange and black car was .... some kind of toyota, i think... sounded hella good.

EDIT: google is your friend... it was a mazda rx-7... veilside fortune edition...

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Why does the Ultima not need roll down windows?

Simply because the doors open upwards unlike front hung doors on ordinary cars that are forced to have some form of opening access.
Tolls and the like are simple to access in this way and more fun than boring windows.
Yeah, but I don't think I want to open a door up and forward at 65mph.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have an option for that: :D

ultimasports FAQ said:
How do I get fresh air into the cockpit?

The optional helicopter vents that are fitted in the side windows are very effective and ram fresh air into the cockpit at any speed.
The flow can be directed by altering the angle of the vent.
Opening them the other way round exits air from the cockpit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts