TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
I didn't know they made a saleen focus. I would have no problems driving that at all, it just needs to loose that ginormous spoiler on the rear. Its pretty much pointless for that car.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
yep... loose the gay spoiler/wing thing.. impedes vision through the hatch

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i wouldnt mind that either. factory nitrous plumbing is pretty sweet. first one i have seen and i like it. it looks agressive and not ricey.

·
Registered
653 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
uhm. somebody needs to have their sense of humor put in for a diagnostic. In other news. OMGSTFU NOOB! Kthx2u. :rolleyes:

Apparently so, because I saw no "joke" in it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
313speed said:
Actually, they are all set for N2O from the factory... but they leave something disconnected (hose I think) to relieve the liability.
yup, when you screw the nitrous bottle up to it, it breaks some sort of seal. if you take the car in for warranty work, they check that first. if seal is broken, so is your warranty. pointless if you ask me.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Battery said:
I may be wrong, but I think the n2o was the only actual performance mod the thing came with.

I think they've got some suspension work done as well.... but nothing else to the motor.

Personally I think they're ugly as all hell. Local guy had one and thought he was cool ****.. until he realized he wasn't. Now the car is sitting on some po-dunk used car lot.

·
Registered
653 Posts
SloMo228 said:
The plural of the word "focus" is "foci." I don't see any reason why it shouldn't apply to the car's name, too.

Kelley Blue Book article.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

On a closing note, there are many other mysteries of the automotive world that were uncovered in doing the research for this article including the correct plural of Lexus. Just in case you were curious, the correct usage is: "They have many Lexuses." NOT "They have many Lexi."

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Rally said:
Kelley Blue Book article.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

You sir, are an idiot. Lexus is not a word outside of the land of cars. Car manufacturers can do whatever they want to with their made up words. Focus, however, is. If I choose to utilize the proper english pluralization of "Focus" to refer to a group of Foci, then I will. Ford has sold a bunch of Foci world wide... Saleen made nitrous ready Foci. Are you sir, are now the focus of ridicule. So let it be written.

Oh yeah. Foci, foci, foci, foci, foci, foci. :rolleyes:

Are you done yet, sir? OR must I taunt you further?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
:rofl: :uppoint:

Would I pay 20k for that car.....???? Mmmmmmm.... nop! ! ! But I did not know Saleen made a Foci, prolly becase here were I live there are no Saleen dealers...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts