TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,134 Posts
He hasn’t been on the forums since he sold the website out from under us.

·
Super Moderator
11,930 Posts
I really raked him over the coals; hope I never meet him! :)

·
Super Moderator
8,134 Posts
To be honest, I never liked him even before he sold the site. I always thought he was a bit of a prick with a "my club, my rules, screw anyone who doesn't like it" attitude, which he was certainly in his rights to do, but he had lots of help from other people, and he never seemed gracious about it. I remember the Kodiak's helped him a lot, put a lot of their time and money into building up club membership, even after selling their T-birds, and then there was some issue with membership packets not getting sent out in a timely manner, with both sides pointing the finger at each other, and next thing you know, he banned both of them so he could bash them without them having an ability to retort. From that moment on, I had no more respect for the guy. Regardless of who was really at fault, he chose to exert his authority to silence his critics rather than letting both sides say their peace and move on.

Sneakily selling the site to corporate owners was just icing on the "dick move" cake to me!

Reactions: Trunk Monkey

·
Administrator
14,094 Posts
So true Mike.

Rocketdog: What "Patent Related Work" are you referring to?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So true Mike.

Rocketdog: What "Patent Related Work" are you referring to?
My impression was that he had patent rights he was selling or selling rights to to CTS Turbo, the remote mount kit people.

I wondered where that stands in regards to actual competent work produced that can be used. There is no activity I am aware of regarding the alleged purpose of support for the mod folks like us. Rather than just ensureing that nothing is ever done and paying each other not to. You know, **** that is helpful from a MN-12 owner point of view.

·
Administrator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
20,060 Posts
He patented a mod? What an ******* lol I should have patented the grand Marquis headlight swap or illuminated cruise buttons, rake in the tens of dollars in royalties from those who followed 😆

Only thing I wonder about Bill is how the bondo is holding up on the “Smoooooth” bodylines on his Bird.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He patented a mod? What an *** lol I should have patented the grand Marquis headlight swap or illuminated cruise buttons, rake in the tens of dollars in royalties from those who followed 😆

Only thing I wonder about Bill is how the bondo is holding up on the “Smoooooth” bodylines on his Bird.
I never interacted with the guy. And I had to stop reading when Mrs Sir William commandeered the account. Clearly somehow a hobby and entertainment got lost.

I don't need to know any of the details beyond that I think.

·
Super Moderator
8,134 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
10,709 Posts
You can get all those from Character Map on Windows as well. :)

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
He patented a mod? What an *** lol I should have patented the grand Marquis headlight swap or illuminated cruise buttons, rake in the tens of dollars in royalties from those who followed 😆

That reflector lighting mod would make you rich;):ROFLMAO:

·
The Parts Guy
7,862 Posts
We're friends on FB. He's still kicking, but isn't involved with these cars at all anymore.

·
Super Moderator
11,930 Posts
Did we ever discover how much he sold us out for?

·
Super Moderator
8,134 Posts
I thought it was $47.88, which he used to make his car ludicrously fast and beat Mustangs.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He definitely claimed over 100 RWHP with his boosted setup.
And followed that claim with the statement that "Dyno numbers are crap".
You can understand my confusion?

Seems like not a real well respected fearless leader.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts