TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was driving home tonight I kept thinking I was in 4th Gear because 6th is down...where usually on the freeway I would be up in 5th...guess I will just try to get used to having that extra gear....:tongue:

The car is UNREAL!!!!! ThunderChucken drove it(around the block)...I think I drove home with PermaGrin.

The paint and interior need some work now....but it is so much fun to finally drive my Bird. Yes I will take lots of pics...and try to post them since I'm expired.

After I picked up the car I put on the new 03 Cobra wheels...looks nice.

The Cobra Rs barely touched the ground before ThunderChicken snatched 'em up.

Anyway...Wow!!!

I am still going to have to replace the MAF....80 mm Lightning MAF that was pegged around 5K....gonna try a 90mm.

I didn't get the sheet from the dyno because the tuner wants to finish after I get him the new MAF...but as is it was over 400 to the wheels, on a Mustang Dyno.

:D

And with the T-56 it is just that much more fun....

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
Congrats man, sounds like you got yourself a sweet car. Im looking forward to pics!!

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Will try to post pics(I'm expired)...what a blast though. It is hard not to just floor it...especially with:

A. My job
B. Having my 15 year old son sitting there when I am trying to tell him not to do that when he gets his permit in a few months. And
C. $4.17 a gallon....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts