TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets post in here about the proposed skeet shooting event that needs to start being planned.

Were looking at a possible date in the first week of January.

This will take place at Tyler's(Slvr04Stang) property which is located near Columbus, TX. Post a map Tyler!

Post up in this Thread.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Does Tyler live waaaaay out in Columbus?

I was wondering why he was running over deer near Eagle Lake.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rbrown said:
Does Tyler live waaaaay out in Columbus?

I was wondering why he was running over deer near Eagle Lake.
No, he has property near there, he lives near me in Sugar Land.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Just to let yall know, I myself have 10 acres of land in Dodge Texas....roughly 1 hour away from Spring/Woodlands area.

Maybe we can do 2 different weekends. We also have about a 50 yard range(and of course any closer if you want), that we can shoot whatever the hell we want.

What do yall think?

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I forgot to add, we also have a huge 2 story house that is pretty much fully furnished, that we can stay at and maybe have some beer or whatever you like to party with.
We can stay the nite(there are a few beds) if need be.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Do both of you guys, Nick and Tyler have back stops at your ranges, and have you contacted the local authorities on this, so to be sure its alright with them.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Nick, where we shoot, we are at a bottom of a hill, we shoot into that direction(with handguns and rifles). Now with the little bird shot in the shotguns, that won't even come close to hurting anything, or anyone.

About the authorities, we have been shooting out here forever(even before I was born)....so trust me, nothing to worry about.

·
lightweight
313 Posts
_95badbird said:
Nick, where we shoot, we are at a bottom of a hill, we shoot into that direction(with handguns and rifles). Now with the little bird shot in the shotguns, that won't even come close to hurting anything, or anyone.

About the authorities, we have been shooting out here forever(even before I was born)....so trust me, nothing to worry about.
Same Here, We have 46 acres, and we have nothing to worry about with Shotguns, we also have an embankment to shoot rifles and pistols into.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
hey both ideas sound good to me. everyone ought to bring their throwers. how many cases of disks do you think we'll need? everyone bring 2 cases or something?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Slvr04Stang said:
Same Here, We have 46 acres, and we have nothing to worry about with Shotguns, we also have an embankment to shoot rifles and pistols into.

I had a friend that lived in Altair. You turned on the road right by the school till it turned to dirt then a few miles and viola.

Is the little dance hall beer joint at the flashing light still?

·
lightweight
313 Posts
rbrown said:
I had a friend that lived in Altair. You turned on the road right by the school till it turned to dirt then a few miles and viola.

Is the little dance hall beer joint at the flashing light still?
I don't think there is anything in Altair anymore.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
i was just joking about the slugs, but it might be fun to have a "slug fest", a round where we use slugs. i've always had to use a 8 or 9 shot light target load at the range i go to. but i think all things being equal we ought to be using the same ammo.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts