TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just need to vent, hopefully you all don't mind reading my long winded backstory and such right now, but I appreciate you all listening and giving me and my family moral support when we've needed it most.

So I've been working 55-60 hour weeks at work busting my behind to make it right now in my faster paced new position. The F150 gets driven by me maybe twice a month during the rare times I need to transport heavy or bulky things, currently Ms. Murder drives it to the gym and back every morning since she's unemployed. :(

I fill up the F150 probably once every month. The gym seems to be the one thing that lets the Ms. keep her sanity since she's been unable to land a job and just needs a way to vent and take her frustrations out without pissing me off after a 12-13 hour day. We both have 2 year gym memberships that were paid in full when we were financially stabile so I don't mind her going everyday and trying to stay fit for me and release her anger without taking it out on me, or the dogs, or everyone/everything else.

The tires on the truck have easily 85% tread, I've been pinching pennys trying to pay ALL of the bills at the house I'm at currently since her mom stopped paying rent :rolleyes: (a whole nother story there) as well as trying to put away a little money for tools for work (apprentice mechanic) and trying to save money to move to a smaller house without her leeching mother. My own car the DOHC 97 has needed rear tires for about 2 months and I've been babying it feathering it to just get a little more time out of them due to how tight everything is.

Today I come home to find that some low life, inconsiderate, piece of human garbage, managed to (in my opinion) disrespect me, my family, and how hard I work for my things and slash two perfect vertical punctures into the sidewall of the front driver side tire on the F150.

It had to have happened between 10:45am and 7pm (broad f'ing daylight) because she drove to the gym this morning with no problems. It was fine when I left for work, fine when she went to the gym, fine when she got home, and slashed before I got home. She realized it about 1/2 an hour before I got home because she was going go to the store to buy me a Stone Sublimely Self-righteous Pale Ale (Black I.P.A.) to help me unwind after a long week (nice right?). Instead I got no beer, a crying Mrs. and another unexpected and completely unnecessary expense.

I mean in the long run I'm happy they didn't slash them all, screw with the paint, break the windows, or screw with the project car, or my 97 DOHC, but it still really gets to us. She's really upset and thinks someone is going to do it again right after it gets repaired. (very doubtful). IMO It's just a big middle finger after a long week, I'm sure it will all be alright in the long run but it f'ing sucks coming home to problems and drama due to some low life.

Sometimes it just feels like I can't have nice things. Someone always effs with them.

Thanks for reading,
Chris

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Chris Im sorry you had this on top of your other BS. I met you so I know you arent looking for trouble with people. I wish you could got your hands on the punk and send them to the blacktop face down.

Btw I need new tires on the bird too so yeah touchy subject at the end of a hot summer most people around here need new tires. I just dont get why you became the target. I hope youre seeing some silver lining in those clouds at your Terrible job.

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
That sucks Chris, sorry to hear the news! :(

Some low life of a human being doesn't have the balls to confront you if he has a problem and goes and takes a cheap shot at you like this. I hope you find out who it is and.............well, you know what to do!

Joe

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
I don't hate people, But there is a lot I have no use for this day and time .Best of luck Chris things will work out.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Let's find out who did it and slash them! :) It's gonna get better man, hard work and persistence always pay off eventually. On the bright side....like you said, luckily it's just a tire and not body damage.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, I have no idea who did it, lucky for them and me since I don't want to go to jail.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I know how it is having very little "extra" money, seems like something always pops up and there goes another hundred or so. Feel bad for ya having to deal with this. Thieves and vandals are the lowest, just once I would like to catch somebody in the act of messing with someone's vehicle, I don't care if I know who it belongs to or not, street justice would be served up hot and fresh with a side of bruised kidneys.

·
Registered
839 Posts
That sucks dude, Last year at one of the local high school basketball games some kids slashed 23 different car tires in the public parking lot. Id be super pissed if that happen to me. I hope somehow, someway you find out who did that and F*** them up!! dont let anybody disrespect you like that

·
Registered
962 Posts
I work in insurance as an adjuster....

watch out for cat thefts on SUV's and trucks, especially the newer ones. At sometimes $2500 or more for replacements and labor, that tends to make rates go up.

Sorry abt your tires. but, you know Karma is a bizzzatch. Whoever will get theirs.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol let them take the cats off the f150, I'll weld in straight pipe and throw on mil eliminators. The truck is all fixed up. The tbird is in the body shop because someone fawked with it, keyed it, ripped the spoiler off, damaged the rear bumper, damages the drivers side quarter panel. I'm moving ASAP. My vehicles don't deserve this.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For now, another section of Vegas however, I won't be raising a kid here so when that happens I'm out of Vegas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts