Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Smack talking from some CHOAD.. check it out

This kid thinks he is king **** in his pos eclipse. I figured you guys would like what he did. Check it out.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
what a fag

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
You know, as much crap as this community talks about them, I'm surprised it took them this long to actually take a shot back.

Stop whining people, grow up and get over it. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Style and Class come first. Any car can be built for speed. A four cylinder, turbo charged fart cannon has no grace. I'd rather watch the scenery (and the babes) than a 6" or 8" moniter full of myself!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
JustinH said:
the kid probably has an 11 second turbo dsm.

Yeah he's faster than your tbird T.

Sorry dude.
So what if he has an 11 second dsm krazy was posting this to show how ricers like being dumb.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Someone ranked on a tbird, oh darn. Are you realy gonna worry about a Wicer ranking on a classy car?

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Life would be Too boring if I had nothing to wyne (there goes my spelling again) about!! :D Besides, we all really like a little rivalry. Keeps the juices flowing. But, there is still too much rice for my plate ;) , and too many Yut's who (because they've learned a few basics) think they can tell me what will run, or not run :confused: . NEXT.................... ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Though his attitude is total BS in the end of the day a Talon or Eclipse will most likely be faster. Put $5000 into any T-Bird or turbo'ed and awd Eclipse and you'll be doing a lot of looking at his tail lights. It sucks but then again, they most likely won't stand the test of time like our cars will. :cool:

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
AverageJoe said:
You know, as much crap as this community talks about them, I'm surprised it took them this long to actually take a shot back.

Stop whining people, grow up and get over it. :rolleyes:
Yeah, because ricers only started making fun of domestics after years of abuse from domestic owners :tongue:

Pocket rocket vs. Blast from the Past? Isn't the Eclipse pictured of relatively the same vintage as the Bird?

Get some new friends Krazy.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Palmguy said:
Yeah, because ricers only started making fun of domestics after years of abuse from domestic owners :tongue:

Pocket rocket vs. Blast from the Past? Isn't the Eclipse pictured of relatively the same vintage as the Bird?

Get some new friends Krazy.
While yes the depicted cars are of the same vintage, I think he was trying to take a shot at the fact that the TBird has a pedigree, being around for 50 years these days.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
LOL. I beat one of those turbo eclipses last night. It was my only kill of the 4 runs that night at Qualcom. When we were lined up the guy was talking s**t. I really thought he would beat me, when I heard the turbo. But I got him ha, ha!(in Nelson Muntz voice)

·
Registered
824 Posts
lightevergreenfrost said:
Made in Japan vs. Made in the United States. Should I really need to say more this weekend.
well.. I dunno... i heard imports are reliable..?

...but in the end.. its still an Eclipse. A FWD economy based sporty car.

"Has Show:" (Wierd.. those guys with primer and a huge wing think they have show too..)
"People Stare" (In disgust..)
"Saves Gas" (Well no f-ing sht. Its a damn 4 cyl.)
"Light Weight" (Lets see who wins in a car accident)
"Loud System" (WTF does this have to do with anything. Anyone can make a loud "system")
"Shows personality" (RICE BURNA)
"2 Fast 2 Furious" (Do I need to say anything for this..?)
"Redline" (WTF Again?)
"5-Speed" (Lets see who f-'s up first while racing..)
"Has a turbo" (CRANKWALK BABY!)
"Injen Intake" (Like brands matter? You NEED whats specific to your application)
"Earns Respect" (From who? Those whit3 boiz with those mad sw33t car club stickers on their Focuses and Neons? Yeh..)
"People Want" (Who? I never hear someone say "DUDE, I WANT AN ECLIPSE...*thinks*.. nope..never..)
"Chicks Stare" (Cause you're one goofey m-fer)
"Pocket Rocket" (Vs. blast from the past? Lets see..who has a historical background?)
"Walks the walk" (WHAT WALK? THE CRANKWALK...BWAHAHAHA)

Yes I'm bored.. and angry :D

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
My Avenger is the "brother" of the eclipse, and it is a POS. I've broken interior plastic pieces three times from normal use, it's noisy as hell, and it rides like the springs are made of rocks, yet it still doesn't handles as well as the bird.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.