TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else getting a kick out of seeing John Schneider and Tom Wopat and a Dodge Charger?

Still waiting for a "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW" and Dixie to play though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
tom wopat? what have i been missing in this show. do tell why was he back? I did get a kick out of season 1 when John schneider was cruising in his truck and the dukes theme song was playing.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's a senator who came to the Kent farm to get his "Old buddy" Jonathan to help him win the farm vote. He comes flying up in a light blue 69 Dodge Charger... A short while later, after a "Good ol' boy" reference from Lex Luthor, Jonathan comes driving up in the Charger and tells the Senator to get in. He climbs in the passenger window because "Damn thing's been stuck since I bought it." and they make a jump before hitting the paved road.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
:rofl: I don't know what's funnier, the episode or the fact that SD watches it! Well, I can't really point fingers, I watch it too :rofl: Just don't spoil anything, I'm on the west coast and it's still not on quite yet

·
Registered
663 Posts
Psssst... That was a 68 Charger, not a 69. :D The 68 had two round tail lights on each side, the 69 had a solid bar on each side. Yes, I enjoyed the hell out of the references in that episode. :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, don't remember seeing the unobstructed rear end of the car. heh.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Heck yeah I watched it.I was on duty and had a watch while it was on but I made sure to check it out.I think it was the best one to date.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Oh yeah, awesome episode for sure. I wish they could have at least made the car orange. i know they couldn't do the 01 and the rebel flag for copyright stuff, but they could have atleast made it orange I think. But even still way cool episode. Been waitin for that since the first season. I was always hopin John Schnieder would give Clark a 69 Charger for his first car or something to that effect. Oh well that works. Jim

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CableguyJJS3 said:
i know they couldn't do the 01 and the rebel flag for copyright stuff
What do you mean? We own both Dukes of Hazzard and rights to DC comics Movies and TV, I'm sure we could do it if we wanted to. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts