TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Played musical cars on Tuesday so that I could get my 92 on the lift and start working on it. Here's some pictures I snapped of everything in the driveway.

·
Super Moderator
12,538 Posts
Nice collection of cars. You hava a realllllly wide driveway.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Man you have 3 mn12s and they are all beautiful!
-Rob

·
Registered
975 Posts
I'd gladly take that 35th Anniversary off of your hands, should you ever want to make more room in the driveway :)

Seriously nice MN-12 collection!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Nice! A little something for everyone. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I'm very fortunate to have a very understanding wife:)

machausta: Sorry, but the Anny will be the last thing to go. I've got 6 other cars in front of it:crazy:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Understanding wife YES, indeed! But on the other hand Kurt, does Jen have the honor to drive them on ocassions?

You do have a very nice collection for sure!! All (3) ARE VERY CLEAN!! OH, Where are the cougars Kurt?

Jeff

·
Registered
195 Posts
Very nice collection there. Seeing it makes me want to get my 35th, and 91 SC's put back together.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Understanding wife YES, indeed! But on the other hand Kurt, does Jen have the honor to drive them on ocassions?

You do have a very nice collection for sure!! All (3) ARE VERY CLEAN!! OH, Where are the cougars Kurt?

Jeff
Jenn can't really drive a 5 speed and she doesn't want to drive the 92:rolleyes: She has driven the 92 on a few occasions, but otherwise, she's happy to drive her Expedition. I've wanted to take two cars to local car shows, but I haven't been able to convince her.

The Cougars are at another garage and I'm not really sure what is in their future.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What kind of wheels are on the white one?
Those are Simmons 3 piece FR17 wheels that are now obsolete since Simmons folded last year. The info could have been found by clicking the link in my signature ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts