TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we finally got the snow timed right and got outa school. Got about 4 inches here. (Yes we are wussies.) The bird had to take my dad to work too! He's gonna have to let me get new rims and tires when he finds out how bald those are :)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Nice way to work in the new rims

Thankfully all the snow we received in the last winter blast has melted off, however now they "predict" another system on Wednesday & Thursday... Oh joy... like I didn't have enough fun shoveling snow and driving a one legger bird! :tongue:

I think my parents (now that it's their car) will get some new tires for the rear end... I sort of burned them off when we went Drag Racing last year...lol :cool:

-Tim

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
MoDoT?

Where are they?

My subdivision streets were in much better condition that I-44 this morning. It looked like they hadn't done anything to the highway in some places.

Can't wait for more snow on Wednesday or Thursday!

I don't remember a winter where we got this many significant snowfalls.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea madrussian. We shouldn't have called off. My mom and i just went to Mcalisters Deli and the roads dont have jack on them. This is our first snow day though and i dont think well be having nemore so i figure they decided to make up for all the times everybody else got out and we didn't

1 - 5 of 5 Posts