TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys but this gets me jacked! I love snow! Being a native of Michigan seeing the first flakes in Virginia is so exciting! Figured what better than to post my excitiment on the TCCoA along with a shot of it comming down on the birds for the first time.

http://www.geocities.com/budse26/bird/snow_and_birds.jpg

Sorry but you'll have to copy and paste the link in your browser for geocities.com is gay and they won't let you link photos...

-Tim

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Those are some pretty big flakes Tim.

Ever since I started working 30-40 min away from home getting paid by the hr...
I don't get nearly as excited over snow as I used to.

The Bird don't like the snow either.

Good thing we don't get too much of it here.
(You know, now that I said that, there'll be a blizzard tonight)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I love it when it snows in southern states, people freak out and the stores sell out of Bread, Milk, and toilet paper... :rofl: I know everyone in the Northern States will get a nice kick out of that.

Now if the snow would only stick I would be so happy.

-Tim

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Tim Groth said:
LOL I love it when it snows in southern states, people freak out and the stores sell out of Bread, Milk, and toilet paper... :rofl: I know everyone in the Northern States will get a nice kick out of that.

Now if the snow would only stick I would be so happy.

-Tim
What are you talkin about "when it snows....people freak out"
It don't have to snow. If the weather man mouths the word 'snow' it's over. :rofl:

Yea, your lucky to find a loaf of bread or a gallon of milk in two counties...
I worked at a grocery store for a while; weather man says 'snow' that place is a mad house!

What are they gonna do if they get snowed in? Make milk sandwiches? :crazy:

And like we're even gonna get more than a couple inches. They make like they won't be able to open the door or somethin.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Tim Groth said:
Well you have to keep in mind most of the people down here still think the South Won so... :gapteeth: :rofl:

Good Times...
-Tim
You mean the war's over?:(

;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Tim Groth said:
Well you have to keep in mind most of the people down here still think the South Won so... :gapteeth: :rofl:

Good Times...

-Tim
HAR HAR HAR OMG my sides hurt...................

People freak out up here to when the mention a couple of feet not inches

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that is good stuff, I have a story of my own, this isn't a joke either! Please keep in mind I lived in Coloma Michigan where lake effect snow drops feet at a time and no one cared. had to get atleast a foot to have a day off from school...

Okay here's the story. When we fristed moved to Virginia I remember a day when there was a dusting of snow like 6 years ago and they cancel school. It was so lite that you could still see the grass, it was so lame. On the news they had to of shown like 50 wrecks in the Roanoke area, and well there was hardly any snow. That had to be one of the best laughs my family has had while here in the winter months. People here have no clue on how to drive...

Enough said.

-Tim

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glowing Escape

I might swing by and introduce myself come close to Christmas when we go up to visit the family in Sandusky MI. Your only about 1-2 away and it would be nice to shoot the chit before heading back.

What'd you say about that?

-Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts