TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently we are "paying" for the relatively mild winter we had.....lol

Some areas to the north and west of me may get close to 2 feet.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Well we are just starting over in the Buffalo NY area.Suppose to get some more tonight.Here is what I woke up to.Not as much as you got but I am sure it will get worse through the night.I hope not!

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Had a rain/snow mix here yesterday. Nothing stuck, just made it generally depressing.

This has definitely been the worst spring break I've ever had the (dis)pleasure of taking part in. There weren't any highs above 52 except for 1 day and it rained all day that day. On top of that, I don't think the sun shined for more than about 3 hours at a time.

Global warming my *hind end*!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Well we are just starting over in the Buffalo NY area.Suppose to get some more tonight.Here is what I woke up to.Not as much as you got but I am sure it will get worse through the night.I hope not!
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l262/larrybalducci/DSC00767.jpg
Thats about what my car looked like yesterday morning. Yet by the afternoon I was working on it with a light jacket on, and will be working on it with shirt sleeves this afternoon. Welcome to KS.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Yeah, the people of Oswego and the surrounding areas of upper NY state certainly need to see some snow now due to a relatively mild winter they had this year. :xpp:

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the people of Oswego and the surrounding areas of upper NY state certainly need to see some snow now due to a relatively mild winter they had this year. :xpp:

It was a mild winter for the Albany area - the folks out near Oswego received 12 feet of snow over a four day period.

Here's a photo taken about an hour ago. We have about 3" of very wet snow so far.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
It was only mild untill january.Than we started getting hit.Really cold this past winter.Not to mention our October surprise.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
we are under a winter storm warning, high wind warning and a flood watch, all at once... 1-2 feet of snow, or up to 10 inches of rain, it all depends on if the storm tracks 50 miles inland or not...

Fun

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
Your all welcome, this is the third year in a row that i've gotten snow for my birthday and i'm sharing it with everyone. (seriously this is getting old its supposed to be nice out.)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Yuck. I remember when I left Indiana. We had so much snow that year you had to know where you are going because the piles at the ends of parking lots were so big you couldn't see the buildings anymore. It was snowing on Easter day and I said "Screw this, I'm moving south."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts