TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after the meet, I went to one of Houston's "spots" last night. I was sitting in my car on the outsirts of this parking lot, in between a tree and a light pole. These three, um (oh, hell...how do I say this nicely? Ahh, screw it...) mexican ricers circled around my car, and the one with the most pathetic vehicle ('96-98 honDUH civic 4dr, HUUUUGE fart can) tosses me a 'lil rev when he heard my exhaust. So, as a laugh, I toss one back. Wow. HUUUUGE mistake. He went into a ricer frenzy, circling my car revving his sad little car, then proceded to ATTEMPT to do a burnout. He succeeded in only chirping his tires, and kept going into reverse, slamming first (while still rolling backwards) and popping his clutch. I was laughing so hard driving away that it was hard to see straight!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think ricer would of covered it just fine!

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
Ha ha. well after a rice killers meet in Dallas this one civic type S*** (with the giant foil Jesus sticker that adds 20 HP) was doing doughnuts around me and a friend and he parked his car went into the restaurant where the meet was, and when he came out his car wouldn't start and we all laughed and left...

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
Actually not really suprised at all..lol..

Thats one of the downsides of living in texas. It absolutely kills me that their is a thunderbird in my neighborhood with 4 different colors reminants of a body kit and a giant sticker with their family name on the back window thats in a font only ben stein can read.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts