TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys 6/25 saturday afternoon-evening.

Will be at huntington Beach towards the corner of Beach Blvd and Pacific Coast Highway. That corner head south like 2 lights and it will be there. i drive by there sometimes so ill check the exact cross streets. they have nice big parking lots and allow bbq'ing on the beach and they have firepits. Maybe we could get a bonfire or do some grilling and we could do a potluck.

im gonn bring marinated chicken that i know exactly where to get it from.

lemme know what you guys think!

-Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I'll be there too. I'll bring some stuff, but I don't know what yet. Right now, I'm thinking chips, dip, drinks n' stuff.
-Kris

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Okay, I'll bring plastic silverware, cups, napkins/paper towels and whatever like that. I was thinking drinks but I don't have a cooler to put them in.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Boy, you know I'd LOVE to come and meet some of you guys finally!

But that's the day I get back from vacation (Ocho Rios, BTW) and the little-woman is dragging me (kicking and screaming!) to see Reba McEntire that night.

Damn...that's twice this year.

I'll be thinking of you guys having fun on the beach while I'm listening to dieing farm animals. :eek:

JC

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*looks at all of the modded tbirds parked next to each other*

*looks at alex's modded tbird parked not too far away*

hmm..i dont think that guy is with us :cool:

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Post what you are gonna bring:

Me - Marinated Pollo

edit: anyone has a portable grill they could bring that we could cook with over the fire pit? i think i can borrow my friends but thats las resort

-Mike

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
okay, so this is getting confusing. Who all still wants to go to this one? If it is going on I will go. I can't make the july 4th one.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I am going to make my best attempt at getting the wife to buy into this one. It sounds like it should be an interesting mix of people and food. I am thinking of what I should bring, but I can't bring beer, but I need it to cook the Brats.... Can that be acceptable behavior?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts