TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called up my fiance and told her that recently my one friend John had to move out of his apartment and now I took his "pet." She kept asking me what it was and I told her not to worry because the animal has a case nd it can't get out. She was really on edge and I knew deep down she knew what kind of animal I was hinting at.(A little background info: Claire, my fiance has a MAJOR fear of snakes. If she even sees a cartoon ne of a fuzzy stuffed one she curls up in a ball and nearly goes into seizures.) Well, she kept asking I I finally say "Yeah, I got his 5 foot Ball Python. She sits there for a minute or so on the phone in complete silence. I tell er several times not to worry and it will be in he case away from hr so she doesn't have to worry. She asks why I took it and i said "well, he had 2, and the other is 6 foot so I took the smaller one." She asks again and I tell her the one I got is five feet and by now I can hear her getting shaky. I feel i have gotten far enough and tell her to calm down, April fools. Then I got a explosion of words I can't use here on the website.

My other friend called his mother this morning around 3:30 and tells her he is at a local police station and was caught vandalizing the walls of a mall around here. She got all sorts of mad at him and asked him "what am i gonna do with you Corey?" he says "I dunno, go back to bed...april fools." He also had a chorus of slurs thrown at him.

A couple of years back i had my masterpeice of april's fools jokes. My mother has this sickening fear of vaseline. Even the touch or smell of it makes her gag. Well, right before I went to high school I put a nice coating of it on my glass bathroom door handle on the inside. When she grabbed it she got sicked and proceeded to get a towel to wipe it off. then she realizes there are no towels in the bathroom....no rags....no toilet paper.....not even a magazine or a cardboard spool for the toilet paper. So now she had a problem, with the vaseline on the smooth glass door handle and her hand she couldn't turn the knob. It was too slippery. She also had the vaseline on her hand which was making her gag. I also celephaned the toilet seat for good measure.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I haven't pulled this one yet, but...

I just closed on buying my mom's house last week. She got a rather large check since she owned the house free and clear. I'm going to tell here the bank called me and there's a major problem with the "financing" of the loan and the check from the lawyer will bounce. They found out that the lawyer we were using has major financial problems and the cashier’s check they wrote to pay her was bogus!!

She'll freak!

So I’m in the house, have a deed, and she has no money…. Yeah, I’m mean!!

She's usually on the lookout for my April fools jokes, so I'll have to be good!!

Wish me luck!!!

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
I heard rumor that Sir William pulled a little gag...

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
I thought about playin a prank on some people, but decided it probably wasn't a good idea. :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Sir William said:
I thought about playin a prank on some people, but decided it probably wasn't a good idea. :D
I agree, bad idea. :zdevil:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ohh well, least we all get to get Honda's!

·
Registered
933 Posts
We told a teacher someone got in a really bad car accident.
My friend's in her 3rd period and he was all bummed and told her the"story". I go in there 4th hour (the guy that supposedly got in an accident is in this hour with me) So i told her about it and sit down and look glum and the such and then he walks in after the bell rings. The look on her face was priceless. We acted good to, i talked like i had a dry throat and had my voice break a couple times telling her.
It's a basic old prank, but we pulled it off good.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I'm the last to leave in the morning, so I set off the smoke dectector just before I left, so when my mom came home during lunch, the dectector would be going off. I put a note on the phone.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
A girl in our school told the guidance counselor she was pregnant. He started freaking out saying, "are you sure?are you sure?" and was dialing a teen pregnancy hotline for her when she yelled, "no Mr. Davies, no. April fools." it was pretty funny.

I know the civic club thing kinda pissed me off more than anything. I thought the ricers hacked the site, especially from the flash intro. Then I realized it was April 1. Good one Sir Will.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts