TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go bass fishing all the time, but today was the first for my wife. I get a fish moving on the line and pass her the rod, well the pictures will explain her first largemouth bass experience:

Damn beginners luck................

·
Super Moderator
11,914 Posts
Nice catch.

Looks like great fun.

I hope she had a good time. She doesn't look to sure about the whole thing ...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This big un went right back in to make more babies. No idea on the weight, but it was a 1.5 fist size for the mouth. Largest I have seen was a 2 fist my pops caught.

I didn't realize it was a lunker when I handed her the pole, when I heard the reel drag spooling was about the same time she started freeking out. Then the pole bent into a nice U............

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Man, I miss fishing. My dad, his godson, and I used to go striped bass fishing all the time during the winter. We'd take the boat out to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Fish at night under the tunnel lights and go where the seagulls were (usually means there's fish). We'd catch our limit and fillet them when we got home. We wouldn't keep anything under 20".

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Kind of reminds me of every time my mother and father would go out on their boat.... My mother would be the one catching all the fish and my father would be the one catching bait :tongue:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts