TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He had one of those mufflers that sounds like a fart, a body kit that half the civic ownrers have, and a ghetto spoiler. The douch wanted to race, but after I told him I dont race crap wagons, he got in his car, did a burnout, and sped off.

I hate Civic fanboys, and I hate them insulting my car cause its not a honda

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Civic = little boys car. Doesn't make enough HP for him to hurt himself in it.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
doodaa said:
Civic = little boys car. Doesn't make enough HP for him to hurt himself in it.
I don't know about that... did you see the commercial over the weekend for the "Limited Edition" Civic?!? :beek: :rofl:

I was drinking a soda at the time and laughed so hard I almost choked to death!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
507 Posts
i wouldnt worry about it too much. some fata$$ kid thinks his 4 door 94 civic is faster than my sc. u'll always get retards like that. funny thing is, the kid weighs like 350lbs, so even if it could beat me, it wouldnt.

but yea, civics are cool :rolleyes:

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
I have never had a problem like you speak

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
I would have to say that so far, I can't complain. The ones who drive the Civics, Cavs, and other rice cars have actually complimented on my car, they have never said anything negative about it. Hopefully, it will stay that way but who knows.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I've never had them say anything bad about my car. A couple kids in pontiacs got mouthy with me one time, but that's been taken care of and is far in the past(no, no racing, I don't do that unless its on a track). Most of the time I get compliments on how clean she is, even from Honda boys.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Never had a Honda boy give me crap yet...but that's cause I just kinda 'crouch in the weeds' and don't really let em know I'm there :D And it's the daily too, and esp. right now it doesn't look too sharp with all the dirt and snow on it. Say it with me...sleeper :D

Joe

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
whitecoug said:
Never had a Honda boy give me crap yet...but that's cause I just kinda 'crouch in the weeds' and don't really let em know I'm there :D And it's the daily too, and esp. right now it doesn't look too sharp with all the dirt and snow on it. Say it with me...sleeper :D

Joe

exactly. having a sleeper is great. let everyone talk about this and that.... i just let my car speak for itself. look at and it looks like every other bird on the road. when it comes to racing though i've surprised quite a few people.

Frank

·
Registered
658 Posts
fdawg97lx said:
exactly. having a sleeper is great. let everyone talk about this and that.... i just let my car speak for itself. look at and it looks like every other bird on the road. when it comes to racing though i've surprised quite a few people.

Frank
same here, my car looks like all the other cars but when i line up with some its a whole other story.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
i got that from everyone at school when i got the car, then a bunch of people saw me race a mustang at the track and was pretty impressed

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Yeah that is the reaction I got from some Mustang guys after a run in on the local "track" in which I mainly lost because of VERY BAD reaction time. In fact, I got challenged RIGHT AFTER I told the story by a 96 GT.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Lol I used to love having the ricers bash the old Grand Marquis, but with the 351 it wasnt your grandpas Merc. Only regret is I never could see their faces when I left em behind and the look on their g/fs face when they got smoked by a "grandpa car" :diablo:

·
Registered
168 Posts
My friends pretty much all think my car is a grandpa car. I really couldn't care less what they think about it. :eek:

They're a bunch of Camaro freaks btw.

Brian.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ricers are funny.... Sunday, I was riding with my father in his 98 windstar, and taking off from a light, some ricer with a hoorible sounding fart cannon, making all kinds of noise, sounding like he was really "getting on it", wasn't pulling away from us too fast, and my father was taking off normally... I think in a race, the Windstar coulda beat that ricer...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts