TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
JT is not back in the capacity he was, but he continues to help out as a moderator. He has never stopped doing that. He just doesn't post very often. But he always lets me know if something is wrong or if I need to deal with it.

Sir William

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How can I change my status from 'junior member' ?

? I obviously have been around for about 3 or 4 years here, just wondering if it's possible.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
That setting is based on the number of length of time you've been a member of the forum and the number of posts you have made. That will have to be made a bit more clear, but that's the basics of it. It's an adjustable scale too.

I can change the thresholds and the text used. I just haven't tweaked that part yet.

Sir William

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Yeah its a neat little option with this board and a incentive to take part. The real fun is setting it up and decideing what it will say LOL...

later,
jay

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
one could only hope

JT was the man! :D

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
"Junior Member" ive noticed on a few other bbs's that it can be changed by the user, i know on the sccoa bbs thats the case. and their using vb 2.2.5 and this is 2.2.6

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
That is kind of a rating....

It will change over time as you make more posts. Of course I can also force it to change, but that's another story.

I'll be tweaking that a bit as time progresses.

Sir William

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
can you bump the avitar size from 50x50 to 75x75??? the one i want to use is 64x54 and i use it on all the other bbs's

·
Registered
47 Posts
As time progresses

I don't think you should force the issue it'll be nice to see people move ahead as the post get more previlant..:)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Cheetah: Do you hang out on sccoa? I don't think I have ever seen you there before

1 - 11 of 11 Posts