TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,.......i think everyone knows that Jeremy Janney of Edgewater, FL! won the raffle........but what exactly did he win from those options?

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
His choice. He pics what he wants. I haven't heard from him yet though. I'll try calling him tomorrow I guess.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, didn't know it was his choice........next time it looks like i'm gonna have to put in my $10. i thought it was just whatever you chose.......good to know this club still has good happenings and more than just a BBS :p

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
What part of, "Winner will receive their choice of one of the packages listed," didn't you get? :D

This was taken from http://www.tccoa.com/raffle/

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yup it's there.......BOLD even.........dunno what i was thinkin.......i only browsed down and looked and closed the window.....didn't really check to see if i could find the link again......anywho......wonder what he's gonna pick ....

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
So when will the next raffle be(I'll actually be able to buy tickets then!)? And will it be the same set of packages? Or will there be other stuff? I'd have a seriously hard timer choosing between the SVT wheels and the Mark VIII upgrades. Anyways, congrats to Jeremy for winning his choice of a bunch of awesome prizes!

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
hey SW....

I'd like to toss in an idea for another package... Leather interior. Kits from www.leatherseats.com cost ~$700. They have patterns for early and late model SCs, and 94-97 LXs. We did the GP through Eric. Eric's phone 1-866-639-7328 ext 104.

Also, I am almost done with my write up. Will get it to you before the weekend.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
94birdnj said:
wow, didn't know it was his choice........next time it looks like i'm gonna have to put in my $10. i thought it was just whatever you chose.......good to know this club still has good happenings and more than just a BBS :p
the last winner got an iguana, a tank and a pre-opened year supply of food.

he wasnt too happy so SW thought that giving us a choice this time would be better. :)

yea the leather set package would be nice, for those who couldnt afford leather from the factory :p

·
11,719 Posts
J-Rob said:

the last winner got an iguana, a tank and a pre-opened year supply of food.

he wasnt too happy so SW thought that giving us a choice this time would be better. :)

yea the leather set package would be nice, for those who couldnt afford leather from the factory :p
Factory leather is crap compared to this stuff. I'll bring a piece to NED (unless I manage to get it all done before then).

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
GreenBird said:

Factory leather is crap compared to this stuff. I'll bring a piece to NED (unless I manage to get it all done before then).
is it that new lightweight aerodynamic race-inspired leather? :p

im just giving you a hard time. i think Magers black leather with the ford racing stitched into it is nice, but my beige is just sexy the way it is.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I like my beige leather too, but I'm planning to replae the drivers seat leather sometime in the future. Its kinda cracked. thats the trouble with leather if you don't take care of it.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Sounds pretty good to me. I'll add get the info and add the seats in for next time around.

·
Registered
140 Posts
xenon groundeffects would be a good pacckage to add

·
11,719 Posts
Josh Heilig said:
xenon groundeffects would be a good pacckage to add
Hmm...there is more to GFX than Xenon. but GFX are a good idea.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I certainly wouldn't mind an actually new set of 95 Razzi's. Am I the only one who likes the way they look or what?

·
Registered
140 Posts
any groundeffects would be good

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Hey Aaron. Nice car, but you might want to take that pic out of your sig pretty quick. Sir William has decided not to allow pics in sigs. You can have a link to it, but it can't show the pic like it does now. Still nice car though...

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Hey Aaron. Nice car, but you might want to take that pic out of your sig pretty quick. Sir William has decided not to allow pics in sigs. You can have a link to it, but it can't show the pic like it does now. Still nice car though...
Yeah thanks. Right after I posted about the GFX kit, I saw a warning SW had wrote, so I took mine off....I totally understand.
Thanks again :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts