TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that Jeremy won the last one, and that he has now calimed his prize pacake of the GT40 heads/cam. So when is the next one? I know SW can afford big prizes like that because at $10 each, 150 tickets equals $1500. And if my memory serves me well, all tickets were sold, and the most expensive prize packae was less than $1000. How about another raffle SW? ;)

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
I'll probably actually kick another off either Wednesday or Thursday. Sit tight....

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweeeet....

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Are we going to have raffles all the time now? I think that would be sweet! Like 1 a month or something like that, I need those PI heads or the Bullitt Intake :D :D :D

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the raffles should be a full time thing in my opinion. After all, its not like the tickets can't pay for the prizes. :) Whats really funny about a raffle is that if you buy a ticket, everyone else helps to buy you something cool. :)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I know, even you buy a couple all the time, sometime you got to win. If needed I will run the raffles. But then only problem is, It wouldn't be fair if i won so I dont think i could do that.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
I just launched a new raffle tonight. I'll be updating the prize list either tomorrow or Sunday. I think a ground effects kit and leather seats will be added if I remember right....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts