TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
yea i tried that sam, but no body from kc likes to travel. They are to damn lazy.
the only people willing to come is matt from wichita/mike from parsons, jim sanderson from gardner by me.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
yea i tried that sam, but no body from kc likes to travel. They are to damn lazy.
I know someone else that's too lazy to travel for a meet too.

-Melon

EDIT: There's a meet in Kansas City area (Olathe to be exact I believe) June 6-8th.

Friday evening - meet at hotel, grab dinner, and either go racing or just BS for a while.
Saturday is BBQ, BS, cruise, BS, some pics, and probably more BS.
Sunday is up in the air.. not sure about that.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Damn... there will probably be one in October. Last year, there was one in February, one in June, and one in October.

-Melon

·
Registered
182 Posts
well that's just uncool!! haha. well i might try to make it to the meet in june!! that sounds like alot of fun!! it does suck that all of you kc people are so unwilling to travel!

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey quick question....since your from blair...is that baby blue 96-97 tbird still for sale at a dealer around there?

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
hey quick question....since your from blair...is that baby blue 96-97 tbird still for sale at a dealer around there?
Holy smoke - I just saw this. If it was the dealership by Subway - then no.. In fact, all the cars are gone. The dealership is no more.

-Melon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts