TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so here's what's going down folks. Im going to try to set up a meet here in Clearwater. To do what, IDK. But there's alot of nice car shows around here on Friday night's. Let me know what you think. BTW Clearwater is just west of Tampa.
 

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
I think the next meet was gonna be at the track in Bradenton, which isn't to far from Clearwater. We should set a date and start planning. Maybe have it in the next month or so before our chances for nice/cool nights are gone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
so whose gonna pick me up for the ride there? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, lets set a date and stick to it. I have to ask for the day off of work and work my social schedual around it too.
 

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
Joined
·
6,253 Posts
can we get my car working first? huh? maybe? lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,312 Posts
Aaron K. said:
I think the next meet was gonna be at the track in Bradenton, which isn't to far from Clearwater. We should set a date and start planning. Maybe have it in the next month or so before our chances for nice/cool nights are gone.
dont worry , is allways dam cold up there in the mountans !!!!
 

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
jamesD said:
can we get my car working first? huh? maybe? lol
From my understanding, you will soon have members of Florida's "A-Team" in route to assess and secure your car's current situation.

I pity the fool who doubts the A-Team's skill and ability.
 

·
Who is John Galt?
Joined
·
6,476 Posts
Aaron K. said:
From my understanding, you will soon have members of Florida's "A-Team" in route to assess and secure your car's current situation.

I pity the fool who doubts the A-Team's skill and ability.
Heh, looks like you guys have an idea for the next theme you do.

Now, who gets to be Hannibal?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You do, if you come down ;-)
 

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
Joined
·
6,253 Posts
only prob there Face is whether or not the rain gods are in our favor
 

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
jamesD said:
only prob there Face is whether or not the rain gods are in our favor
No worries, BA and his AK have been known to persuade an authority figure or two if you know what I mean.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,966 Posts
Aaron K. said:
No worries, BA and his AK have been known to persuade an authority figure or two if you know what I mean.

what chu talkin bout? you smokin dat ****?
 

·
Resident Gun Guru
Joined
·
672 Posts
Wait til my car is done :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
I would be up for a meet at Bradenton Motorsports. Be nice to finally meet some of you guys. Here's the address for those who don't know where it is 21000 SR 64 Bradenton Florida 34212.

Update on my car, I installed the CM stage 2 R heads, cam, intake. 1.73 comp cam roller rockers, went to a smaller autorotor pulley (2.73) also installed the headers. Only thing left to do is button up the exhaust which will be done on friday. I'm planning on putting a C4 tranny in it sometime at the end of march. I currently have the stock stall so I know that is really going to hurt me at the track because my cam doesn't make its power till after 3000 rpms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
270 Posts
yeah, im definitely down to meet some of you folks and to see the inaugural run of the beast
 

·
Whining Intakes Rock
Joined
·
3,645 Posts

Love it when a plan comes together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Aaron K. said:
You can ride in my trunk. I'll even fold the rear seat down.

all right gotta deal there. but wait, seats dont fold down in a bird....damn u tricked me....with ur trickery you tricky man you.

update: i might have a trans and a stall sooner than expected.
 
1 - 20 of 191 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top