TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Sounds like Texas weather. If you don't like the weather here, wait 5 mins, it'll change. For example, it was a calm, comfortable 76ish earlier, then all of a sidden the winds jumped up to 20-30mph winds and the temp dropped to the high 60s (wind chill) in a matter of minutes. About 15mins later, it had returned to its former state, except now it had a small breeze to it.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
LOL,that is what I DONT miss about PA.I can run all year with my Z-rated tires and dont have to worry about getting through the snow.Plus I dont have to worry about my car rusting out from the bottom up because we dont need to have the roads salted to sh!t like up there.
But I do miss doing donuts on the ice and busting drifts.
Chris

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
LX-Tasy said:
LOL,that is what I DONT miss about PA.I can run all year with my Z-rated tires and dont have to worry about getting through the snow.Plus I dont have to worry about my car rusting out from the bottom up because we dont need to have the roads salted to sh!t like up there.
But I do miss doing donuts on the ice and busting drifts.
Chris
Yeah, we can run all year on Z rateds and never have a problem. We can also still do donuts and slides (with a little extra oomph under the hood)...it just costs us a lot more $$$. Z-rated tires ain't cheap, and donuts down south tend to burn our rubber real quick... ;)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, so... I just watched your avatar for about 3 minutes. You wanna tell me if you happen to know where the pics that it came from are located? Pretty please:wiggle:

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Yeah, totally sucks here. Woke up for work this morning at 8, opened the blinds. I had to stand there for a few minutes, just to conceive the fact that it was snowing. Snowed pretty much all day off and on, never did really stick to the roads. Got about 2-3" right now. Thank god it's done.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
*click*
Save Picture As...

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,916 Posts
Jack K said:
...it was 76 degrees. Now it's snowing
Same thing happened here! I guess spring is over? Tuesday's forecast: Snow, with a high of 53°

Go figure...:2huh:

Dang...the women in these avatars! I guess I'm too busy performing music to meet women like that! :D

·
AnimeWhore
1,796 Posts
I'm just going to pretend that it's warm and sunny. This crap falling from the sky is just a figment of my imagination.
It almost seems like it's my fault too. Every time I try to drive or play around with my car, it snows like a little eskimo prick. :mad:
I just got my Borlas on....dagnabbit! I want to drive my car!!! :rant:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts