TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
great news for a select few for socal birds cougar's or mark 8's or 7's. there is a john force racing shop in yorba linda the adress is this(22722 old canal rd
yorba linda ca 92887) i have called them and said i can bring about 5 cars but the main thing is they cant be stock im bringing my uncles sc he has worked on for years. This event is pretty big in orange county and it has awards and everything best ford and what not. so this meet/show is the last saturday of every month. if you have a car thats souped up has a modified engine has a really cool paint job please email me at [email protected]. i want this to be sucessfull as it may bring a lot of attention to tccoa. if your interested email me at above adress or post some pics or say you want in and ill look at your gallery and show some nice pics of to them. this is a alchohol free event and its also free for people to come and or bring their cars.

for people who have stock ones are don't get allowed by the john force center please come in and stop by its a nice low key event with some very cool classic and new AMERICAN CARS. they have bbq going on and music. if you have any questions feel free to ask me and ill get you some answers.

thanks for your time
vince R.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I would show, and maybe my brother.
I could maybe talk Porkchop into coming, too.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
sweet the more the merrier. i would really love to show the other chapters that claifornia can actually throw a decent meet.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'd start bothering SCCoA, in the general tech forum, too because nobody in the SoCal region reads the SoCal chapter subforum...

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah true.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
read first post it has been updated with all new information

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well there another show coming up on the 25th of this month for info read above its at the same location same time just its on 10/25/08 sat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts