TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Hi everyone,

I was reviewing some of my old video footage Ive shot for some of my other cars and it dawned on me that I havent shot a damn thing of my own car lately or anybody elses T-bird, either.

So I thought, hey, lets do something about it.

So here it is:

WHAT:
Monday Mar 5, Video Shoot
WHEN:
11am to meetup there, and then shoot in and around city of industry to put together a video to put up here on tccoa and sccoa.

I know it's an inconvenient time as many people are working, but it's the only time of day when traffic is fairly light, the sun is shining and we're not very likely to attract a lot of police attention.

I don't mean just like some crummy streetfire shakycam video, I mean like professional looking, good stuff possibly set to some music a-la Nissan's "The Run", and other techniques frequently used in car commercials.

MEETING PLACE

SPEED ZONE in City of Industry

SpeedZone Los Angeles
17871 Castleton Street
City of Industry, CA 91748

Thus far it's just me and porkchop, but I thought if anyone else can make it, I'd like to offer the chance to get your car into the video as well. As it is I've only got three t-birds for the film and I'd like to make it a little bit more representative of the club. (white 95, black 95/97 hybrid, teal 97)

It goes without saying, but since this will probably be posted online when finished, make sure your car is clean enough to photograph.

If you have any ideas for places to shoot near city of industry that'd look good (because we're shooting middle of the day on a monday to get a minimum amount of traffic, and the least amount of police attention, while still having the sun shining nice and bright so we can get clear video)
feel free to PM them to me.

afterwards we can hit In-N-Out or Tommy Burger or do a cruise or something.

If you also have an idea for a song to use (I will be using the song BUT will be retaining engine noise) or any other ideas in general feel free to let me know.

At this point I'm very open to ideas and just trying to come up with ideas to yield a good video.

Again, I apologize for the short notice but I just thought of it today.
If you're interested in coming let me know to expect you!

-Ghost

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Like i told you in person im down for monday and i have the day off so i dont have any other plans.

Not too sure about what music/angles to use but i will try to think of some.

See you guys there

-Mike

edit: here is the road i want you to "follow" me on >=)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i intend to set up stationary cameras for a number of places.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no idea what kind of music yet.

probably rock and not techno
unless its german.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if nobody else is able to make it out with a tbird and reply by tonite i reckon that porky and i should just meet at his house.

-ghost

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
well we only drove for 15 minutes *spirited* and then we parked so he can setup a stationary camera and i noticed the puddle...

we went to my house to fill up on fluids so he can make it back home and we got a couple of shots in...would be cool to just see the vid of my slow wot run....still running rich as well...

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
vid is in the beginning stages of being put together.
After I have a wee bit more video to work with it'll take me about a day to actually *make* the video...

Like, I need maybe 30-40 minutes of video total to pick from and I've got maybe 15 right now :(

I'm working on a junk video just for the hell of it to get some practice in before I make the real thing with Powerman 5000's drop the bombshell but everyone wants me to use "SUPERSTAR" so that's what the final product will be.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.