TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, the 95 sc has been sold but I have stuck to my roots and bought another T-bird....Here is the link to the one I bought

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86029

I fly to vegas on tuesday the 27th to pick it up....I plan on changing the gears to 3.08's instead of 3.55 and it should run low 12's to high 11's with the right tires...It was a great deal and I am looking forward to coming down to houston to meet up with some people...hope you all like it
Chris

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
SWEET! I saw that one awhile back for sale. Nice buy! Cant wait to see it in person. When you coming to Houston?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Look forward to seeing you down here.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sold the 95 to my soon to be brother in law. I will be down there sometime in the middle of march

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Hold your horses for the 95 5 speed you really want there rob.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Hold your horses for the 95 5 speed you really want there rob.

i am, though this 91 is a heck of a deal i couldn't hold back..............but now all is good.
btw on that 95 5 spd...did u happen to by that car up in the jersey area......just curious?...this is for silvrbulit...

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
i am, though this 91 is a heck of a deal i couldn't hold back..............but now all is good.
btw on that 95 5 spd...did u happen to by that car up in the jersey area......just curious?...this is for silvrbulit...
He had that 95 before then.

How long you going to be down here in March?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
rob have I ever mentioned this guy has one for sale. We've talked off and on about it.
http://forums.tccoa.com/member.php?u=7805

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought the 95 4 yrs ago in tn. I will be down for a couple of days like a weekend.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Thats cool.Let us know the week before so some of us can meet up.

Robert your talking about the 95 purple one you were looking at awhile back up in Jersey.

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
nice find, if your driving it back and coming through el paso let me know I'd love to see that car and get the other SC's out. and definatly get you a break from the road for a little

1 - 20 of 27 Posts