TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my Bird a while ago and was looking for another with a V8. Couldn't find a decent one around here for a decent price, so I went the other direction. I picked up a 1987 Firebird Formula. Every body and their brother had the fourth gens, so I wanted to be different. Looks just like KITT, except I have rims and not the bowling ball hubcaps. I got a great deal, and I couldn't wait any longer for a new to me car. Having only one car was driving me nuts. The wife and kids are hard on the Land Rover and it drives me crazy. I'll post up picks if anyone wants to see them. Thanks for all the advice on the bird.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Amazing you couldn't find a decent Tbird for a reasonable price but you can find a 3rd gen f-body in decent shape for a reasonable price? I would think 20 yrs out over 95% of them would have been ragged into the ground being a muscle car aimed at young guys...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
:zwthstpd:

·
Registered
514 Posts
congrats on the purchase! I had an 89 camaro RS before i got my cougar and i loved the huge P.O.S. it would only run for 20 minutes at a time before it would stall but man was it fun to drive. I miss it alot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found several T-Birds, but they were all 6 cylinders, needed serious work, or didn't have a title. I got a great deal on the car from a place up in Phoenix. Needs a little work, but she runs like a bat outta hell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts