TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is really starting to test my patience.

Pulled the engine to find my mounts are shot. One literally fell into two as I was lifting up on the engine.

I need to get a new one and quick. Every shop Ive called has a week long wait attached to ordering a set....where can I get a set ASAP?

This really couldnt come at a worse time. I have a new job starting Monday and I planned on attending Car Craft summer nationals this weekend. Might be stuck in the garage.

If worse comes to worse Ill be parting this lovely out and picking up a 4.6 for a daily driver....

·
Premium Member
8,978 Posts
AEDM8 said:
If worse comes to worse Ill be parting this lovely out and picking up a 4.6 for a daily driver....
Oh now now, that's nonsense. You have bad luck with both engines :)

I believe we have them in stock (oreilly) but I'm kinda far away from you. You could see how fast Rich Thompson at mn12performance.com could get a set sent to you. He usually ends up being right around, or cheaper than new mounts from auto stores.

-Thomas

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found one.

Engines back in but my Mom thought it would be a good idea to throw away my bucket of bolts. :) I cant win.

The 4.6's in my life have actually been treating me really well lately. Nothing like an AED to make you forget your troubles.....and the nitrous parts are starting to come together.... ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts