TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I went and tried to get a alignment and they told me My inner right tie rod end is messed up. and my ball joints have seen better days.

SO! I order two new inner tie rod ends off of rock-auto.

I found a site that sells smoke covers for cheaper than 50, so I picked those up too, But then I also figured if Im getting blackouts I should upgrade my lights.

I pop online and find some nice high wattage 100/80 bulbs, but then I figure I'll start melting things without a harness upgrade...

SOOOO, I pop on ebay and get a harness for 14 bucks.

so from my whole little bought I eneded up with:

New front upper control arm/ball joints,
New high wattage lights,
upgraded wiring harness,
smoke covers,
and new alignment....

that is when everything comes in the mail and I get it all put on.

Oh yeah, one of my fog light bulbs died... so Off to autozone I went... They did use 55w H3's.... so naturally I got the 100w osram bulbs.....

All I got to say is DAM!!!!!! Bright .... I had to adjust them down as to not blind anyone!!

MG

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its always a good time getting stuff for the car, its allways better when you get it all at once.

anyway, can you guys suggest a good rear shock... mine are shot.

Oh And I thought I might add SC springs to that list above.

MG

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still looking for some input on the Shocks,

I found some monroe sensa-trac shocks for 30 each... what do you guys think?

Thanks guys.

\MG

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
I don't know if they are still available or not, but I have Bilsteins all the way around...good stuff. Check out Shox.com good prices and fast delivery.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Im gonna go for the monroe shocks... Im not a hard-core suspension nut.... so I just want something better than the auto-zone specials on there now.

Thanks guys...

Destructor.... What do you mean buy your last post? (did you mean you were interested in the shocks as well....?)

or....

heheh,
MG

·
Registered
189 Posts
shocks are shocks

in my personal experiance shocks are shocks the only time i've noticed a differance is lifted vehicles and lowerd vehicles if yours is stock then a shock is a shock in my opinion

sorry about the spelling in in a hurry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts