TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple "different" items for sale.

I have a slightly used Terk RF Modulator. I used this for connecting a VCR/DVD player to my TV. I have since upgraded my system, and no longer need it. I will let this go for a mere 10 bucks shipped.

Here is a couple pictures:

I also have a portable breathalizer w/ 42 unused /new mouth pieces. This unit can come in VERY handy if you go out for a night on the town. Just drop this sucker in your pocket or glove box, and if you feel that you have had one to many drinks... just give her a blow and find out. This thing works like a charm. I bought this about a year ago, thinking that I would put it to use quite often. However, I purchased it with 50 mouth pieces and since I have 42 left, that just shows you how many times I have actually used. it. All you do is press the button, give it about 30-45 seconds (after putting on the mouth piece) to program itself, and then blow until it beeps at you. It will give you your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) level. VERY neat!!! I bought this off the internet for $100.00. I will let it got for $50 shipped. Also, this unit comes with a leather case.

Here are some photos:

If you are interested in anything, shoot me an E-mail ([email protected]).

-Kornhaus

·
Registered
689 Posts
hey scott just wanted to say thanks got the box today its great but im not sure if i want to put it togeathere or keep it sealed thanks again

joe

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NiteFire said:
was it shipped priority mail? I havnt recieved the notebook yet...
The notebook went UPS ground. The scheduled delivery date is tomorrow (6-15-05). Your tracking number is 1ZRY53440391010918.

Thank you!

-Kornhaus

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Hey, I'll take the modulator. You take $10 paypal? I can send it immediately if on soon, or next time I get online, a few days.

Edit: Set money to your [email protected] email. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
93pimpin said:
Hey, I'll take the modulator. You take $10 paypal? I can send it immediately if on soon, or next time I get online, a few days.

Edit: Set money to your [email protected] email. Thanks!
I will mail this unit tomorrow. I am at work now, and the unit is at my house... or I would ship it today!

-Kornhaus

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Got it a while back. Fast shipper, excellent product! Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts