TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am standing here at work bored. Havent had any customers for about a hour. We ran outta things to do to keep us busy. The joys of a eltronics salesmen's life. So if your near Lima, Ohio come on into Sears and buy a big screen or plasma from me!! Oh and make sure you get the protection agreement!

later,
jay

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
is it a 5 year protection agreement?? they say the plasma screen's die out in about 5 years...

wtf???

hehehehe

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got a 3 year in home plan for the plasma's. No 5 year on it right now. They do give off a lot of heat and are new technogoly. I have heard good reports about them though. Course i havent had on myself. I cant wait till we get the 52 inch Pioneer plasma out on display. That will be a thing of pure bueaty! Course I dont have the 9999.99 to spend on it. Alhough, there is a nice 46 inch Hitachi for 1599 I wouldnt mind having for 1599 plus my discount. Real nice 16x9 HD tv. I keep telling myself no tv's, your shipping to Marine basic in Sept.

Later,
jay

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have sold alot of those. Sold a 36 like that along with the sony stand and a 20 inch to a guy and his wife today. I sold the 27 inch version also a few days ago. They sell pretty well. Actually we put out some of the new prices we got and most of the Sony's went down. At least the lower end models. Sony's do sell well and are good TV's. I have become a bigger fan of Hitachi though as of late.

Later,
jay

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Haha, this reminds me,
a 52" Panasonic Plasma in one of the studios in my school smoked itself to death over the weekend. It was only 4 months old. The guy from Panasonic came in to check it out and didn't even come close to the thing. He just nodded and said "Ok, I'll get you guys a new one right away" It's almost as if they expected it to happen or something. Oh and here's my
36" FD Trinitron® WEGA® Hi-Scan® TV KV-36HS500 :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well, the floor standing speakers are being used as subs at this point and to raise the main left/right speakers to the center channel level. And the middle speakers from the Aiwa system are just there like speaker stands too. They don't sound as good as the Sonys, which are my front left/right and rear surround left/right theater speakers (the ones on top). I'm thinking of buying a set of 42" speaker stands for the Sonys ($100) to simplify and improve the look. :cool:

Jim

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'll buy a big screen if you'll deliver it for free.... ;) No protection agreement either, those things are scams.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Those sony Wega's are nice...someday I'll have one!! out of curiousity, what's the memory stick port for on those TVs??

Earl

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Take pics with your Sony Digital Camera. Remove Memory Stick from camera. Place memory stick into MS Port on your Sony WEGA TV. Enjoy your pictures on the big flat screen. :D

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey our purchase agreement saved a guy 3 grand just the other day. His case got cracked somehow at his house on a new 52'' 16x9 HD Sony projection. We replaced it for free via the projection agreement..... Yea thats what those mem stick things are for on there. I was playing with that today. It doesn't have to be a Sony camera either. I was playing with a JVC.

Later,
jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts