TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you may already know...i have custom installed a set of s-10 altezzas<~ (sp) on my thunderbird...well today i went to the mall to do a little early christmas shopping and when i returned to my car some one knocked/kicked my tail lights and busted them out!!!!...i was like WTF!??!!....ne ways needless to say i was pis*** about it....then when i went to get into my car to leave there was a piece of paper threw in my seat that said i shouldnt put "JAP Sh**" on a wonderful american piece of work! or something like that the letter is still in my car....

and i dont think insurence will do anything about this because it is custom done ...and i was told that they mainly only cover stuff like that is it was built with them on there!!

thanks for listening to my sad story
Jay:(

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Maybe the police could get fingerprints off the paper, though I doubt they'd go to the trouble. That's really a drag! While I'm personally not a big fan of Altezzas, at least you've GOT an American car. I wonder if those same people go around bashing rice cars because they're Japanese. 'Makes me ashamed that these so called "lovers" of American cars put such a bad face on their citizenship...

·
8,239 Posts
sorry to hear that. About the Altezzas, I won't touch that topic. But I would like to see some pics of the car.

Justin

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
do you have pics, (before they were broken) my thought was that the S-10 light would be the closest size to the birds also, if someone was will to put the time in on it. E-mail me some pics, so you don't get nasty responses from the post of the pics. I'd like to see them. did you shave the center lights to match?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no thats just one way of people being ********....juts because some people like to be different and dont want to be like everyone else doesnt give someone the right to damage something that is not theres...how would you feel if i was to beat a set of ugly Cobra R rims up just cause they are as you said "fu*king ugly"...dont hate on someone eles stuff because they like to be different and want there to ride to stand out...unlike most people on this board there are a few of use that dont care about how fast we go...its a thunderbird!!!....i dont care about speed...speeding gets you into trouble...u will either wreck your car trying to show off how fast it is or get pulled over...etc..etc..etc..or whatever anyways!....im all about show no go...im happy if my car looks good not buy how fast it goes.

Jay

and bagged...ill post pics friday whne i get back home from college..or ill just e-mail them to you just so i dont gotta put up with other people smarta** remarks! and yes i did shave my center lights/reflector to match.

·
8,239 Posts
send the pics to me also if you can. Sounds like it took alot of custom bodywork to get those lights on the car.

Justin

·
Registered
946 Posts
8ate8 said:
well, i guess that's one way of telling you "it's fu*king ugly" we've been saying that for ages.
so if i think someone is "fu*king ugly" can i go smash their face in???

·
Registered
166 Posts
That sucks man, people are so stupid. I'd also like to see some pictures of that, and keep that paper, who knows, maybe if you can find the right detective they'll go and finger print it. Also, maybe you could talk to the admin's of the mall, video cameras and such are generally posted outside.

·
Registered
946 Posts
i do. i have respect for other people's property no matter what my personal opinion is not to destroy it. i have clear tailights on my truck even though they are factory i wouldnt want someone bashing them in. i want my property respected like i respect others...

you can rag on someone's taste all you want...just dont destroy their stuff.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
dont hate on someone eles stuff because they like to be different and want there to ride to stand out...unlike most people on this board there are a few of use that dont care about how fast we go...its a thunderbird!!!....i dont care about speed...speeding gets you into trouble...u will either wreck your car trying to show off how fast it is or get pulled over...etc..etc..etc..or whatever anyways!....im all about show no go...im happy if my car looks good not buy how fast it goes.
amen to that :thumbsup:
and im sorry for what happened to u i dont understand it either
i to wish to see some pics of what it looked like cuz i know it took a lot to make it

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well sice some people on this board/site....dont like clear tail lights...heres me question.....whats is the difference between clear tail lights and clear corner lights (turn signals)???....answer me that....you see altezza tail lights you think Jap right??? well what was the first cars that has clear corner lights???

so before some of you say stuff about they dont belong on am american car looks at your own ride before you criticize/damage another guys/girls ride!

just my .02
Jay

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Louisville bird said:
whats is the difference between clear tail lights and clear corner lights (turn signals)???....answer me that....you see altezza tail lights you think Jap right??? well what was the first cars that has clear corner lights???

just my .02
Jay
well, the difference is that lights in the front of the car are meant to illuminate the road ahead of you while the rear lights are only for marking. clear lights up front look good and clean cut, clear lights in the rear look atrocious

but thats just my opinion. i guess i could hang sunglasses from my butt crack and itd be stylish to some people.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
J-Rob said:
but thats just my opinion. i guess i could hang sunglasses from my butt crack and itd be stylish to some people.
y0 dud3 that would be different, sounds k00'

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Despite taste, it takes one lowly SOB to go after some one's property, instead of confronting the individual. I'd never put Altezzas on any car of mine, nor would I pass up the chance to help you hunt down the bastages that did it and bust their lights out.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
I agree what was done was totally wrong. And I hope you can somehow get even in some way.

As to the other discussion interjected about clear tail lights, yes, I would probably leave a rice ticket on the guys car. Hell my truck came from the factory with clear taillights, and I ordered the normal red F150 lamps that day. Sold the clear crap to some idiot for $250, the new red ones were only $80 from 5 star. Good portion of a payment made by simply dericing the truck, not a bad deal.:D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts