1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking through motor trend i think it was the magazine and i saw
that chrysler is puting a 5.7 L hemi engine in the 300m and is going to call it
300N with klike 347HP and it will either stick or auto whatever people want and
and Cadilac is puting a LS1 the camaro engine on the CTS and is going to call it something
so we got to watch out next year .
JP

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Jurgen said:

we all know that greenbird its not worth spending $40000 on one of thouse when
u can put 10k on the bird and we will see who wins .
uhhh.. yeah but the people that spend 40,000 on these cars are not getting them to go racing. Kinda pointless comparison. Eh.. just my two cents.

later,
jay

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spidey2721 said:

uhhh.. yeah but the people that spend 40,000 on these cars are not getting them to go racing. Kinda pointless comparison. Eh.. just my two cents.

later,
jay
i said the same thing that they wont race , but my neighbor is a Mopar guy he has a 70 Cude
real nice , 70 something challenger R/T and he told me about it and he was like i
think i need one of thouse too he was saying hes going to put his intrepid down , and he said
i will smoke u and ur friends but he smokes me with the other cars anyways so.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Remember that this could also just be "all talk" on the part of the manufacturers, just look, Dodge is barely making any of the 5.7L Hemi Rams, it's just there for those nostalgic who remember it, those are mainly the one's who will run out and get one. Even if they do make them, I doubt there will be very many.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okcbird said:
Remember that this could also just be "all talk" on the part of the manufacturers, just look, Dodge is barely making any of the 5.7L Hemi Rams, it's just there for those nostalgic who remember it, those are mainly the one's who will run out and get one. Even if they do make them, I doubt there will be very many.
i know i dont want one so , if they dont make em we have to beat the Turbo neons

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
The hemi was one of the greatest engines ever built. Sorry but I am a big mopar muscle fan. Have a 69 b-body in garage. Dad and I are building. With a 440 and 727TF tranny.

HEMI

later,
jay

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I juat read about the new Aviator in Car and Driver, the Lincoln Explorer based SUV with the DOHC 4.6L. It runs 16.2 @ 89 in the 1/4 mile, V-6 N/A guys watch out, 94 - 95 4.6 guys better watch out too, if it gets off the line quick you won't come back on it. 302 hp and 300 ft-lb really gets an Explorer moving.

·
Registered
50 Posts
There are a lot of quick sedans out there.

Maxima, Altima, SHO, Most BMW's, Mercedes, Accord, etc...

My Thunderbird is a high 15 second, low 16 second car. A lot can beat the crap out of it.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Intelman34 said:
There are a lot of quick sedans out there.

Maxima, Altima, SHO, Most BMW's, Mercedes, Accord, etc...

My Thunderbird is a high 15 second, low 16 second car. A lot can beat the crap out of it.
Yeah, my SHO ran a [email protected] despite having over 160K on the motor, and breaking BOTH motor mounts on the run.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts