TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just had to share this with everyone...

Yesterday I was driving home from work on 295N in Jersey, (I'm driving a red 96 tbird, just so you can visualize this) and I'm in the 'passing' lane behind this old (well not that old) Black civic with 2 young guys in it, (ok so maybe they were around my age, early 20's) and I'm just driving along talking to my brother on the cell phone, just chillin. I hang up the phone and continue to cruise, next thing you know the driver of the Civic is giving me the middle finger, (in the rear view mirror) and dropping down in gears, trying to make me hit him!!! I start laughing b/c I wasn't riding his @ss, I was just driving. So I put my turn signal on to pass on the right side, b/c I'm not looking to get into an accident, and here he goes and trys to speed up and not let me pass!! (can you hear the annoying, loud bug sound these exhaust make?!? Sounding like an angry mosquito..PLEASE!) So I get next to them and look over and give them a "Are you serious?? Please don't tell me you think you're going somewhere" look and passed their sorry @sses without even trying.
It's bad enough they got 'beat' by (what some may consider a sedan/family car) but by a girl too?!?! Someone should take their manhood away, they don't deserve it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
No shame in getting beaten by a girl, but a girl in a 2-ton luxury coupe? Now THAT'S funny! :rofl: :aowned:

·
Super Moderator
7,562 Posts
I saw a civic today that made me laugh pretty hard. 4-door painted lime green with ugly decals on the side. The thing that made me laugh the most was I walked around back and he had 2 different 3" exhaust tips! I civics.

Mike

·
Registered
161 Posts
Back when I had my 95 ranger, Another guy about my age was getting tender with his girlfriend while driving, and sure enough he rammed into me at a red light. Nothing was more satisfying than seeing my hitch embedded in his radiatior as he jumped out, zipped up his pants and said "Oh man my mom's going to kill me." And just to be a jerk, I made his insurance company buy me a new hitch. Fun.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Ricers = idiots. Civics = crap. Tbirds > all :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
sweetness45oh said:
...Someone should take their manhood away, they don't deserve it.
No doubt you did some serious damage to it already... assuming they were smart enough to know the difference. :) ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL! :D

I have no idea why some people with these foreign cars think that by putting a 'loud' exhaust on their car that it's gonna make it sound better or run better??? Can they not hear, are they all deaf?? It sounds like sh*T! And then it cracks me up when they have tri pod gauges added to their car.....do they really need more gauges to tell them they're not going anywhere??? lol. Someone give me a bug swatter...these mosquitos are getting on my nerves! :zbash:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Don't forget the chrome fire extingusher or false diamond plate floormats....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts