TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
uh.. you put BMW 740i in the title..

those are obviously bmw wheels.. you kidding?

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're aftermarket.....or I was told they are. I wanted to find out the rim style. are they actually OE BMW rims?

I'm not a tires and rims guy..... I'm not even sure if i got the bolt pattern right.

as for the title, would be nicer to have Rim make/model, and tire make/model (got the tires)

Anyway if they actually are stock BMW rims I feel really stupid right now. but in my defense I was looking at the little red/blue IIM(or whatever) logo. not the BMW center caps.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
i've actually never seen stock chrome bmw wheels.. not saying they dont exist.. but i havent seen em

and usually the offset is a little different, the hub portion is usually set in a bit more

i dunno.. i just teasin ya :tongue:

·
Registered
290 Posts
There is an aftermarket company that makes all BMW wheels.I do not recall which but some of the older cars have the company initials or logo cast/stamped in the back of the wheel.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
The //M logo is just for BMW performance parts. They use it on everthing from shift nobs to M5's.

-Bryan

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
They are factory BMW 740i wheels. Here is a pic of the non-chromed version of them on a car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts