1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks great and authentic, only thing wrong is the seats. I remember watching that show as a kid. I kind of wish I could see it up close.

·
Super Moderator
16,815 Posts
Pretty nice replica despite the stupid signature on the steering wheel - why is having someone's signature desirable? Especially when said signature is applied to literally everything the signer sees with 4 wheels, just so people *think* he had anything to do with those cars?

Rot in hell Barris.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
It looks like the second kitt when kitt turned bad the good kitt didn't have those lights on the bottom
You mean K.A.R.R.?

I do believe in a later season K.I.T.T. got some "upgrades" that made him look more like K.A.R.R. including the driving/fog lights.

·
Registered
890 Posts
woodman i think you re right I forgot they called bad K.I.T.T. K.A.R.R. Anyone younger than 40 years old will have no idea what we are talking about except for Matt he is a young guy born in the wrong decade. lol lol lol he knows more about the 80's than people that actually lived in the 80's

·
Super Moderator
16,815 Posts
I think K.I.T.T. had them early on but they were covered by black covers like the taillights, they just were more obvious on K.A.R.R. because he was two-toned. I think you're right in that they became prominent in the later seasons with super pursuit mode.

I watched better reruns than most of my generation :tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts