TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else watch this show on FX? I'm really getting into it, that and Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

·
Registered
385 Posts
yes I love sons of anarchy, did you watch this last weeks episode? It took my completely by surprise. I think Jacks isnt going to have anymore problems pulling the trigger. I was like yeah dammit call my girl a whore, yeah wheres your head at? I love that show I record it every week so I can watch it on my time and I just saw the episode last night wow! I havent whatched the sunny show is it pretty good, serious,or light hearted, and funny?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm just getting into SOA, probably get into it more once the Shield is over. Besides those two, I only really watch the Simpsons and South Park. Oh yeah, and lots of hockey.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, last Wednesdays SOA was Badass, i know what you mean about Jax's problem getting violent.

Sunny is a really funny show, I never watched it until recently and now its at the top of my list.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i was gonna start a topic about the same thing . but anyway this is really the first sieries show ive ever followed before and i have to say its probably my favorite show on tv right now. and i think its funny watching tv for my whole life and everything is cencored or just made not to have certain language and nudity in it except for movies and the amount of violence and language is somewhat suprising on fx that on any other channel they wouldn't allow. i wonder how they get around that and it not be a special channel you pay for that you can choose to watch. i mean name another channel on normal cable tv that would actually show someone burning the skin off somebodys back with a welding torch. that was really suprising to me.

but anyway great show and i wont miss an episode

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i mean name another channel on normal cable tv that would actually show someone burning the skin off somebodys back with a welding torch. that was really suprising to me.

but anyway great show and i wont miss an episode

That was awesome. "How do you want it? Knife or Flame?" Damn that would hurt!

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saw the new episode tonight, something big is definitely about to go down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts