TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are they so hard to find? :( I never see anybody else with a Thunderbird Sport. And what exactly is different about mine from an LX? I never understood it. :tongue:

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,791 Posts
Spolier, Bigger brakes, Stiffer shocks, I am sure I have missed something . The pros on here would know for sure :)

·
Super Moderator
17,162 Posts
Spolier, Bigger brakes, Stiffer shocks, I am sure I have missed something . The pros on here would know for sure :)
thats the 96/7 one

the early versions are stripped of options base models, all had 5.0's, no abs, rear drums, they had the LX/SC bumper and LX side mouldings, but with a stripe going parallel with the lower body line and the emblem on the tails. plus spring/shock upgrades and other misc. things.

this for the 92 btw, the 91 is a little different with the exterior and interior.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link. :)

And FYI my T-Bird DID have abs, but we swapped it out.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Sport

I know of only ONE here in the south west suburbs.........belongs to an old friend.

It's an all black 5.0 Sport.

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Just to add, this is from the options list

Option:
157A
(Incls: 4.6L V8 Engine; Rear Window Defroster; Cast Aluminum Wheels; P215/70R15 BSW Tires; Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel; Illum Entry; 6-Way Pwr Driver's Seat.)

66S
Sport Option
(Reqs PEP 157A; Incls: 16" Cast Aluminum Wheels w/P225/60R16 BSW Tires; Larger Rear Stabilizer Bar (1 1/16"); Rear Spoiler; Revised Springs(JJJJ code), Shocks and Front Bushings; Larger Front Disc Brake Rotors (11.57)".)

C.Hill

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Just to add, this is from the options list

Option:
157A
(Incls: 4.6L V8 Engine; Rear Window Defroster; Cast Aluminum Wheels; P215/70R15 BSW Tires; Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel; Illum Entry; 6-Way Pwr Driver's Seat.)

66S
Sport Option
(Reqs PEP 157A; Incls: 16" Cast Aluminum Wheels w/P225/60R16 BSW Tires; Larger Rear Stabilizer Bar (1 1/16"); Rear Spoiler; Revised Springs(JJJJ code), Shocks and Front Bushings; Larger Front Disc Brake Rotors (11.57)".)

C.Hill
That's for the 96/97 Sports. The Sport model in question is the 92.

-Melon

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
That's for the 96/97 Sports. The Sport model in question is the 92.

-Melon
My bad, i dindt' see he ever mentioned a year.

C.Hill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts