Discussion Starter #1
Sup yall.....

So, what have I missed in the past year or so?:cool:

any of yall finish up any projects?:D

·
Administrator
8,011 Posts
Same old Nick, welcome back! :)

People have been wondering what's been going on with your car.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
10,414 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I don't remember the exact date, but the death and rebirth of the QUIKBRD. Wrecked the green 1997 chassis, swapped it all over to a white 1996 chassis.

Edit: That was in 2013, I got married this year... Jon Langton Jlangton2 Johnny's kid is making a splash. Guitar Maestro is tooling up for an impressive long tube empire.

·
Super Moderator
9,188 Posts
And the website is now owned by AutoGlide. They actually pay attention to us. At least, more than AAN ever did.

·
Super Moderator
11,928 Posts
Nick! Welcome back bud! Your post count is slipping. You need to get to work on that. LOL

I had an overnight near your house when my flight got delayed. I was only in the area for about 12 hours though. Sill the road whore; nothing new here.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nick! Welcome back bud! Your post count is slipping. You need to get to work on that. LOL

I had an overnight near your house when my flight got delayed. I was only in the area for about 12 hours though. Sill the road whore; nothing new here.
lol

Ive just been so busy with my job (I am back doing residential and commercial HVAC), and then family stuff....I havent had the time to see what my "other" family has been doing....glad to see most of yall still here.

Next time you are in town, please hit me up....if you still have my phone number, txt me....like when you read this, lol. If not, I'll PM u my number.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Welcome Back! :zspot:

You sound pretty busy with your job..Keep us posted when you decide to blow out the cobwebs, and brush the dust off your project.. :D

Are you done removing weight??

Rayo..

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Yeah, kinda trying to tear though the forums, listen to people and not be a punk and make some noise around town.
Its a long drawn out process that requires two metric tons of dynamite :D
Good to have you back!

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
that sounds fun.

mmmmm titanium k member.. :rofl:
Maybe eventually. For now I'd like to keep working on a lightweight 4130 chromoly tubular-K. That reminds me, I need to find out more about shipping in titanium from overseas.

Who knows about customs & importation fees and all that crap??

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome back yall...

Maybe eventually. For now I'd like to keep working on a lightweight 4130 chromoly tubular-K. That reminds me, I need to find out more about shipping in titanium from overseas.

Who knows about customs & importation fees and all that crap??
You know I'm game for one of those.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh and on the car.....umm, its collecting lots of dust. :(

The car will never be scrapped...as much as my wife wants it gone, its not going anywhere. Ive been supporting the 5 of us, and she has been in medical school. After that, and her obtaining a really good job(in nursing), I will get the car finished, hoefully, to my liking.
So, stay tuned.......

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
oh and on the car.....umm, its collecting lots of dust. :(

The car will never be scrapped...as much as my wife wants it gone, its not going anywhere. Ive been supporting the 5 of us, and she has been in medical school. After that, and her obtaining a really good job(in nursing), I will get the car finished, hoefully, to my liking.
So, stay tuned.......
'atta boy! Lay down the law!

Thanks for the welcome back yall...

You know I'm game for one of those.
sounds good! You can have the first one for free so long as:

A. If it lives up to your expectations, you rave about it on a near-constant basis

and

B. If it doesn't live up to your expectations, you act as if nothing happened (at which point this series of posts of mine will also disappear) :D

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
'atta boy! Lay down the law!

sounds good! You can have the first one for free so long as:

A. If it lives up to your expectations, you rave about it on a near-constant basis

and

B. If it doesn't live up to your expectations, you act as if nothing happened (at which point this series of posts of mine will also disappear) :D
Sounds great.......do you want to ship it, or have me come pick it up? :tongue:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts