TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I am trying to put together an MN12 cruise night, I am also going to post this in the events forum.

Saturday March First I thought we could meet at Hops in West Palm Beach around 5 P.M. Hops is located on Okeechobee Road and Military trail, a few miles west of I-95 in the same plaza as applebees, and a few miles East of the Turnpike. It is a pretty neat restaurant, they have your typical array of steak, fish, burgers, etc. But the restarant also doubles as a microbrewery where they brew their own beer (taken responsibly of course since we are all car enthusiasts). Then I thought we could all cruise down to

http://www.xtremeindoorkarting.com/

for some hot-laps. I saw this place advertised on TV and it looks to be not your average go kart place. It is a pretty classy place complete with its own restaurant and bar.

Merge onto I-95 S toward MIAMI.

Take the COMMERCIAL BLVD / SR-870 exit- EXIT 32.

Turn RIGHT onto W COMMERCIAL BLVD / FL-870 W / NW 50TH ST.

Turn RIGHT onto POWERLINE RD / NW 9TH AVE / FL-845 N.

End at 5300 Powerline Rd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-3172, US

The place is open till midnight on saturdays, so it should be plenty of fun for us to handle.

If you guys can make it let me know, I will be there in my pearlescent white 95 Mark VIII. If we get enough people, I might be able to do something about a group rate at the karting place also. Also I am thinking about inviting some Mustang and Marauder guys, so if you guys have any ideas, suggestions, modifications etc, Hit me up with a PM, or you can find me on AIM @ Marauderprime.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts